• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Could I be pregnant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could I be pregnant?

I am 22 am 5"7 and weigh 120lbs. I had sex on 9/17/17 with a condom that didn't break I also had sex two other times after that with condoms that didn't break. My period was due on 10/4/17 and still hasn't come but I have sore breasts and feel nauseous/constipated. I took pregnancy test when I woke up this passed Saturday and it was negative. Had to take Plan B on 7/31/17 then once that cycle came I got back on birth control but my refills ended so I'm off again. I don't know if my cycles are just off or if I'm pregnant or just stressed out which could be causing my cycle to be so late.

Have you went to the doctor about this?

Comment

Hey You have to read this article in this article everything is cleared if you want to be a pregnant in this article they tell everything about how to get pregnant.
      Last edited by jns; 12-17-2017, 06:23 AM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed.

Comment

Hey anon1995, what is your current situation? I hope you found out what the deal is with your delay in period. If there's a good news. All the best with it. Otherwise, see a doctor immediately. I hope you've already. I recently read on a post that Stress can also cause delay in period. You need to do meditation. Calm yourself through some natural way. De-sress your head so that the body can function well. And when it happens, may be you get to see the regular reds. Be more concerned about your emotional health. The hormones will take care of the rest. Sending you hugs <3

Comment

Working...
        X