Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infertile

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Infertile

Hi! I am Selena. I am 37 years old. I am trying to conceive for 4 years. I went to the doctors, done some tests and they told me that I am infertile. I was so desperate when I heard that. It's probably the most difficult problem in my life. My world colaps. Everything I ever wanted is to hold my child in arms. I was dreaming about one big happy family. It's hard when you found out that your dream wont come true. I was thinking like that till and then I heard about infertility clinics. My mission was find a good clinic and try something. I was not ready to give up of my dream. Lady who was in the same situation recommend me a BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine. I decided to try. I didn't have anything to lose. I sent them an email. They contacted me immediately and I explained them my issue. The ther day I sent them my medical documentation and now I am waiting to hear them again. They gave me hope that I lost long ago.

• Dear Selena, I am so glad that they gave you hope. I agree with you, no other issue hearts you deeper then infertility issue. There is no greater love then mothers for their child. I know how you feel. I want to give you hope. I was facing with infertility for several years. I didn't want to admit defeat. I was not ready to say that is over. And I started to research all possible ways to get pregnant. I fond about ivf. Then my mission was to find a clinic that can help me. One day I read about BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine. Ladies from all arround the world write about this clinic only the good things. I can say that you won't regret if you go there. I was subjected to ivf. Now I am pregnant and I enjoy in every moment. I wish you to feel that joy.

Comment

• Hi Johanna! I am glad that you shared your story with me. Now my hope is raising. It's good to know that there is so many ladies who are satisfied with this clinic. I am impatient to go there and try with the treatment. I heard about it a lot. I read about it even more. All I was doing for a long time is trying to gather data about ivf. I would be greatful if you can tell me something about this procedure from the beging. From the time you went there. I admit that I am a little bit nervous. I tell myself that everything will be OK. But it's in our nature to think as pessimist. If you can tell me your experince it would be great. I am so happy that everything worked out fine for you. Hope it would be a case with me too.

Comment

• Off course, I would be glad to. Me and my husband went there. They provided us with transportation, accommodation, and food for free The doctors explaind us all about treatment. Then we had all tests done. My husband gave a sperme for analyze and they tested my hormons. If your karyotype looks fine, and you do not have hiv or hepatitis, you can get into the treatment. I took some medications that helps endometrium grow so the embryos can implant. Everything went well. For all the time we spent there they treat us so well. We stayed at a beautiful apartment with whole service. Even we went home they stayed in contact with us for 12 weeks of my pregnancy. I am very happy with my choice of clinic. Hope you will be too. Take care of yourself. Let me know when you get through ivf.

Comment

• Thank you for the informations. I wish you all the best with your pregnancy. Enjoy in that condition. I will contact you soon.

Comment

• Hi there. I know this clinic. My friend’s daughter was born there. I know that they have a big database of donors and surrogates. They offer a lot of packages at different prices. The only thing I know for sure is that the girl was born absolutely healthy. As for me, this is the most important. My son was also born by the surrogate in one European clinic. I think women go abroad because of low prices. Prices for surrogacy in USA are too high.
            I can say that surrogacy is a great option for infertile women. It is the fastest and the safest way to become a parent. My husband and me spent 5 years ttc but we had no success. I’m so glad that we were recommended the surrogacy. I thought it would be too hard for me, but it wasn’t. I was enjoying every single day, which I spent with our surrogate. She was a really nice girl.
            Before the embryo transfer I also had to go through different examinations. Doctors had to make sure that my eggs were valid. After that the embryo was transferred and I had to wait a couple of weeks. Sometimes it happens that they need to transfer the embryo several times. I was lucky, I guess. Our surrogate got pregnant from the first try. Regarding my friend, she needed two tries.
            By the way, it is allowed to ask your relative or friend to become a surrogate for you. I’m not sure it is a good idea, but it is true. Some women are afraid of taking outside people on this role. So, they ask one of their relatives.
            I also saw a lot of positive feedbacks about BioTexCom clinic. I think you should talk to their doctors and you will understand if you like them or not. Anyway, I wish you good luck!

Comment

• Dear Selena, I am sorry to hear about your struggle.I know this is a difficult time. The best thing is that there is hope. I have heard about this clinic a lot too. I am not sure about the reality though. Many forums have people talking all good things about it. You also said that they immediately contacted you. My sister is also facing infertility and she is considering surrogacy as well. She mentioned about this clinic too. So all I can do is think great about this. Don't lose hope and you will get your baby soon. Do let me know about further procedures as well. It will help my sister too.

Comment

• Sometimes lack of vitamins and supplements causes the miscarriage and some pregnancy time problems.So proper intake os supplements like fertilemd.Its completly natural product.

Comment

• Hi. Sorry to hear about this. I think you made the right choice. They won't disappoint you. I have been their client. My experience with them was great. I'm thinking to start the procedure for my second baby now. Good luck to you.

Comment

• Hey! How are you doing? great news. Thank you for sharing your views regarding fertility clinic. This is so good to hear from you. Though being an infertile person even I am even never done with my search for the fertility clinic. BTW could I ask you of what procedure you are considering? I might sound little weird but when I had my IVF I did that with no research. I just felt like I should do this and there I was. but when I think of all that it really feels weird. but this time I have taken ought not to make any false decision. BTW thank you for your such kind advice. I would for sure look over your information soon. Thank you. love and good vibes.XX

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do men secretly wish they had a younger model?

Just curious, and not sure if this is the right section to post but I’m wondering how many men would secretly prefer to be with someone younger and...

05-10-2019, 08:55 AM By Romy
                    • Pain during intercourse and zero sex drive

I have never really had a high sex drive but I did at least get horny occasionally in my 20's. I am now 40 and have been married for 13 years. Over the...

Yesterday, 03:56 PM By DesertGirl
                    • Clit sensitivity-help!

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old woman in a monogamous long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation. However over the...

Yesterday, 05:26 AM By Sososoconfused
                    • Health

10 minutes for a healthy Back!

No one can feel the vulnerability sooner than obviously bad. And if you know the feeling, it is probably a...

05-25-2019, 01:05 PM By Healthskt
                    • So nervous about my first pap smear

I posted this on the cancer forum, but it might be more applicable here

I hope I am on the right forum.

I am terrified of

05-24-2019, 02:01 PM By coffeegirl89
                    Working...
                    X