Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is not good candidate for ivf?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Who is not good candidate for ivf?

We all read about ivf all the time. I have learned a lot from this kind of forums. I know a lot about procedure. I am wondering who is not good candidate for ivf? How can a women know before going t this procedure that she is not having a chance or that this chance is low?

• In vitro fertilization may not work for everyone. Conditions that may interfere with IVF success include fibroid tumors, ovarian dysfunction, abnormal hormone levels, and uterine abnormalities. Women with these issues may face lower rates of pregnancy with IVF. It doesn't mean that this treatment is off for them. They just have a small chance to benefit fro this treatment.

Comment

• In vitro fertilization isn't for everyone. If you do not want to use donor eggs during IVF, and your ovaries do not produce healthy eggs, you will have little success with IVF.
      Also, since egg production slows as a woman approaches age 40, women older than 37 may have a reduced chance of getting pregnant with IVF. I recommend to every woman who is interested to go on this treatment to contact a special clinic. They are more capable to answer on all questions regarding to this subject.

Comment

• If you are past your 30s, you may consider using donor eggs to increase your chances of conceiving with IVF. Use of donor eggs with IVF achieves similar pregnancy rates for women of all ages, and about 50 percent of women that attempt IVF with donor eggs are able to get pregnant. However, even if older women do get pregnant with donor eggs, women over 40 still have a greater chance of miscarriage. There is no guarantee that you will succeed. Like in everything in life you have to face with risk. It's important to have a very good medical support. Choosing the right clinic is the key to increase your chance. I was very pleased with service in clinic Ukraine. I don't have any regret for choosing BioTexCom.

Comment

• hey IVF is a procedure where the egg from the woman's body are extracted when they are ready and the sperm of a male is then used to fertilize them outside after that the embryos are implanted inside the female body.Mostly the IVF cases have low success rate and people are moving towards the surrogacy to have their child as people wait for IVF long enough and when fail their body becomes over in age thus resulting in no choice left other than surrogacy.And it is a nice option, many clinics provide you with unlimited tries so the success rate means 100%.So think about it.

Comment

• it is called an in vitro fertilization procedure.It is carried out outside of a woman's body and then the embryo is placed inside.The age factor counts a lot.With age, the health of your eggs does not remain the same.They age as well.So for older women, it is not a good option.The chances of it success become minimal.So better go for surrogacy or donor eggs.

Comment

• Hey! Hope you are doing well? well, These assisted reproductive technologies are open to everyone. especially those who have though quality eggs but are unable to conceive. That's a procedure where fertilization is supposed to take place in the laboratory. It is such an interesting procedure where you can observe your baby coming to life. This feels really great. and if there is a case that you have a great quality of eggs than you are good to go. but its really tough to define that who are not good to go. this seriously depends on circumstances. I got to observe a case where they had a great quality of eggs but IVF didn't work for them. In that case eventually, they opt for surrogacy, Age factor often hurdles in IVF procedure. you better concern your doctor he might advise you better. Good luck.XX

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Today, 01:11 AM By jns
              • Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Yesterday, 01:51 AM By driiols
              • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

07-19-2019, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
              • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

07-19-2019, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
              • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

07-19-2019, 06:25 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Today, 01:11 AM By jns
              • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
                I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
              • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
              • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
                Mistress Of All Evil
                Poor Unfortunate Soul
                The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              Working...
              X