Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unplanned Pregnany

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Unplanned Pregnany

Hey everyone. I am overthinking about certain things and I really want some help. Last week I found out that i was pregnant 2 weeks. It wasn't really planned.. So both my husband and I weren't sure about our emotions. Anyways, my doctor strictly told me that i was supposed to really take care of myself. He said I was weak so I needed to intake a lot of nutrition or else the delivery will be problematic. Now I am super worried! As obviously although i wasn't ready but still i want things to go smoothly for the baby. I want to make sure there is no hindrance. Can someone here help me and give me an insight regarding what diet should I opt for? Is there some diet plan for pregnant ladies? Also, if there is anything else that I should be prepared about please fill me in.
    Last edited by Alessia; 02-08-2018, 10:45 AM.

• Originally posted by Alessia View Post
    Hey everyone. I am overthinking about certain things and I really want some help. Last week I found out that i was pregnant 2 weeks. It wasn't really planned.. So both my husband and I weren't sure about our emotions. Anyways, my doctor strictly told me that i was supposed to really take care of myself. He said I was weak so I needed to intake a lot of nutritions or else the delivery will be problematic. Now I am super worried! As obviously although i wasn't ready but still i want things to go smooth for the baby. I want to make sure there is no hindrance. Can someone here help me and give me an insight regarding what diet should I opt for? Is there some diet plan for pregnant ladies? Also, if there is anything else that I should be prepared about please fill me in.
    Welcome to WH! What is the reason that the doctor said you are weak? Underweight? Anemic? Other reasons?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Well congratulations to you dear. While you are pregnant now. Of course you have to take care of your self. You always have to keep that in your mind that you re carrying a soul with you now. You have to take care of him as well with you. Don't be worry dear. Everything will be fine. Stay happy.

Comment

• Hello ladies.I became pregnant at 19...I was only a sophomore in high school. My boyfriend was much older, had been out of school for a while, good job, we lived together, had no problems paying the bills, lived comfortably, I worked as well as going to school, etc. Financially, we were more than ready for a child. But we both agreed it would be best to wait until I was 21 before we tried for one. Although we took precautions, I still wound up pregnant! We used condoms every time, and I was on the birth control pill, which I took religiously! When we first found out- he was excited, I cried! I was scared, too young to be a mother, and felt completely detached, although I knew a baby was growing inside of me. I contemplated abortion, but he never even felt it was an option. Finally, I told him it was my body and that I would do what I wanted. But after our first ultrasound, I couldn't go through with it! There wasn't much there, only what looked like a blob(9 weeks), but it was the most precious thing I had ever seen- and to know it was part of me! From that day, I knew I could never abort, OR go through with carrying her to only give her up in the end! And although it was hard(still is at times), I wouldn't take it back for anything. My daughter is now 5 years old, I also have a 1-year-old son...and sure as heck wouldn't trade being a mommy for the world!!!Take as much time as you need to think things through so that no matter what choice you make, you'll know you did what was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by tara28 View Post
          Hello ladies.I became pregnant at 19...I was only a sophomore in high school. My boyfriend was much older, had been out of school for a while, good job, we lived together, had no problems paying the bills, lived comfortably, I worked as well as going to school, etc. Financially, we were more than ready for a child. But we both agreed it would be best to wait until I was 21 before we tried for one. Although we took precautions, I still wound up pregnant! We used condoms every time, and I was on the birth control pill, which I took religiously! When we first found out- he was excited, I cried! I was scared, too young to be a mother, and felt completely detached, although I knew a baby was growing inside of me. I contemplated abortion, but he never even felt it was an option. Finally, I told him it was my body and that I would do what I wanted. But after our first ultrasound, I couldn't go through with it! There wasn't much there, only what looked like a blob(9 weeks), but it was the most precious thing I had ever seen- and to know it was part of me! From that day, I knew I could never abort, OR go through with carrying her to only give her up in the end! And although it was hard(still is at times), I wouldn't take it back for anything. My daughter is now 5 years old, I also have a 1-year-old son...and sure as heck wouldn't trade being a mommy for the world!!!Take as much time as you need to think things through so that no matter what choice you make, you'll know you did what was right.
          19 is later than most sophomores in high school. Is that correct or a typo?
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hello ladies.Most pregnancies happen unexpectedly. Be happy that you are at least MARRIED and doing pretty well on the financial part. There are women out there who get pregnant at 14, 15 unexpectedly and they still grow up to have a great and beautiful life and baby! Don't worry, even if you are pregnant, it MIGHT bring worries and stress only in the beginning! Once everyone gets over it, you, your husband and family will be MORE THAN happy to be having a new baby in the family!!! Unexpected babies are the best! It brings wonderful joy to the family! If you are pregnant, take it one step at a time and everything will be great!!! You will see how happy you will be that you got pregnant, to begin with! Just remember, everything happens for a reason! Goodluck!

Comment

• Originally posted by tara28 View Post
              Hello ladies.I became pregnant at 19...I was only a sophomore in high school. My boyfriend was much older, had been out of school for a while, good job, we lived together, had no problems paying the bills, lived comfortably, I worked as well as going to school, etc. Financially, we were more than ready for a child. But we both agreed it would be best to wait until I was 21 before we tried for one. Although we took precautions, I still wound up pregnant! We used condoms every time, and I was on the birth control pill, which I took religiously! When we first found out- he was excited, I cried! I was scared, too young to be a mother, and felt completely detached, although I knew a baby was growing inside of me. I contemplated abortion, but he never even felt it was an option. Finally, I told him it was my body and that I would do what I wanted. But after our first ultrasound, I couldn't go through with it! There wasn't much there, only what looked like a blob(9 weeks), but it was the most precious thing I had ever seen- and to know it was part of me! From that day, I knew I could never abort, OR go through with carrying her to only give her up in the end! And although it was hard(still is at times), I wouldn't take it back for anything. My daughter is now 5 years old, I also have a 1-year-old son...and sure as heck wouldn't trade being a mommy for the world!!!Take as much time as you need to think things through so that no matter what choice you make, you'll know you did what was right.
              In this post you say you were pregnant at 19 and now that daughter is 5 making you around 25. In this post you say you are 29:
              Originally posted by tara28 View Post
              My husband and I were TTC for 4 years. I'm 29, he's 32. We decided after 3 1/2 years, that there had to be a problem. I had blocked tube on the left. So, we opted for IVF. I got a Frozen Embryo Transfer and It Was Positive the very 1st IVF and it was frozen and it was positive!!!!! It has been a crazy road, and I hope I am finally coming to the end of my infertility journey. I am now 23 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby boy and we will be doing it again in 1 1/2 -2 years to get my little girl.Good luck all.
              Why is there a discrepancy?

Comment

• Hello everyone.My first pregnancy was unplanned but never unwanted, unfortunately, ended at 24 weeks when her little heart stopped beating. My 2nd pregnancy was not planned but not prevented. It was easy, trouble-free, scary, anxious, precious, wonderful all at the same time. Was cherished. My partner was by my side the whole way, bonding with bubs before birth. He is now a healthy and active 8-month-old boy. My 3rd (current) pregnancy was unexpected, a shock, yet not prevented. When our son was 5 months we talked about the age gap between kids, when should we try, what would be best etc. Huh, I was already pregnant, no choice in age gaps there lol. It was scary, our son was 5 months old. But after getting used to the idea, 8-month-old son, 13 weeks pregnant, I am excited and looking forward to another baby. This pregnancy hasn't been too kind. 4-12 weeks - constant nausea, vomiting, daily headaches, dizziness.Good luck ladies.

Comment

• For unplanned pregnancy termination women use MTP kit because it contain Mifepristone and Misoprostol for complete non surgical abortion.

Comment

• Hey beautiful ladies.I had an unplanned pregnancy.The strange thing is that when I tried to TTC it took a long time.at one point I decided not to try anymore.no counting days doing nothing.In the coming month not trying hard, I found out that I was pregnant..I don't think it's true..but later find that stress makes it difficult when we relax and calm we get things right.Good luck TTC and all the best...

Comment

• Buy Abortion Pill Pack online to get rid of an unplanned pregnancy at home. This is the world best pregnancy termination kit which is a great combo of 5 pills like Misoprostol, Mifepristone, Anti-inflammatory, Antiemetic, & Blood Coagulant pill; it helps for safe abortion process up to 9 weeks without any surgical abortion process or clinical observation.
                      Last edited by jns; 03-01-2018, 09:00 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do men secretly wish they had a younger model?

Just curious, and not sure if this is the right section to post but I’m wondering how many men would secretly prefer to be with someone younger and...

05-10-2019, 08:55 AM By Romy
                      • Pain during intercourse and zero sex drive

I have never really had a high sex drive but I did at least get horny occasionally in my 20's. I am now 40 and have been married for 13 years. Over the...

Yesterday, 03:56 PM By DesertGirl
                      • Clit sensitivity-help!

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old woman in a monogamous long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation. However over the...

Yesterday, 05:26 AM By Sososoconfused
                      • Health

10 minutes for a healthy Back!

No one can feel the vulnerability sooner than obviously bad. And if you know the feeling, it is probably a...

05-25-2019, 01:05 PM By Healthskt
                      • So nervous about my first pap smear

I posted this on the cancer forum, but it might be more applicable here

I hope I am on the right forum.

I am terrified of

05-24-2019, 02:01 PM By coffeegirl89
                      Working...
                      X