• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Miscarriages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Miscarriages

Hi everyone, I hope you all are fine. I want to discuss my problem with you. I had multiple miscarriages. I don't know what is the reason. I consulted doctors as well but they are saying that there is a problem with my uterus. I am now having tests for knowing what the problem is. I am really worried. I want a baby but I don't know how. Please help me guys. Please tell me. share your experience if someone is having same issues. Please tell me why this happened and how. Help me please. I am really looking forward.

I can't tell you why is this happening to you. I can only say that there are lots of ladies who gave a birth after multiple miscarriages. You still have a chance. Let this be your hope. First, you must found out why this is happening to you. Maybe the tests at your doctor will not work. Try with special fertility clinic. They have other methods and more detail tests.

Comment

Many of couples are facing the same problem and they are trying not losing hope you have to do the same. You can make a baby easily through IVF process and surrogacy process very common these days i know, You still have a chance. Let this be your hope. First, you must found out why this is happening to you. And make sure to consult your doctor on regular basis.

Comment

Hello. I am very sorry to hear about your losses. You must have become quite weak both mentally and physically. Firstly, I know it must be a very depressing time for you and I would advice you to not lose hope as that will mess up everything for you. Mental health is very important for such matters. If a person is not well mentally then nothing is possible for him to do physically too. You should go for a vacation and let everything else out of your mind. You need a nice lovely break before doing anything else about your condition. Secondly, I would advise you not TTC anymore, do not even go for IUI or IVF as you have already faced many MCs and your body might not be able to take any further damage. Surrogacy seems like the only solution to your problem as it does not really involve any physical need from your side. Best of luck and I hope everything turns out great for you.

Comment

Originally posted by pheobe412 View Post
          Hi everyone, I hope you all are fine. I want to discuss my problem with you. I had multiple miscarriages. I don't know what is the reason. I consulted doctors as well but they are saying that there is a problem with my uterus. I am now having tests for knowing what the problem is. I am really worried. I want a baby but I don't know how. Please help me guys. Please tell me. share your experience if someone is having same issues. Please tell me why this happened and how. Help me please. I am really looking forward.
          Hey there! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It must have been very painful for you. After your miscarriage did you wait for at least 6 months? Before ttc because that is also a major issue. Other than that Make sure your AMH and FSH levels are fine. I hope there is nothing to worry about. At least you're producing eggs which means you can go for other treatments as well.

Comment

Hey there! I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry for your miscarriages. It's the most heart-wrenching thing ever. The effects of miscarriages have traditionally been private but new researchers have shown it that some women may mourn for much longer than expected, even after the birth of a healthy baby. I totally understand your condition. Time is a great healer. Of course, your loss cannot be restored. But trust me, you'll be alright as the time passes. Try taking your mind somewhere else. Like you can try doing your hobby. You can join different forums to express your feelings. You'll only get love and support from here. You just have to stay strong. My sister also had a miscarriage. That occurred due to some hormonal imbalance. Idk what your case is. Just stay strong. Try consulting a different doctor. Take care of yourself. Much love.

Comment

Hey Phoebe!
              Everything fine here. Hope the same for you.
              You haven't quite exactly told what the issue is. Maybe you don't know yet. Hope you'll know soon after the tests. And I really hope that it is not a grieve one.
              Issues involving uterus can be both genetic and acquired.
              Some women have no uterus congenitally. Some have multiple. Some have a blind uterus. Some have uterus with a structure that doesn't support conception. Some also have nothing wring other than an inhospitable environment.
              I hope you get a solution to your problems!
              Good wishes!

Comment

Hey there! So sorry to hear about your loss. People underestimate how painful it is to have an MC that to multiple times. Please don't lose hope. Trying opting for another method. May as well try IVF or Surrogacy. Both are highly successful. Will definitely help you become a mother. All my warm wishes are woth you. Dont lose hope and be strong!

Comment

Hey there Phoebe! I feel so bad for you, My best friend also suffered from multiple mcs, but she went to a fertility clinics for tests and they told her that stress is the reason behind it. You should also visit a fertility clinic. Because they can help you better then a normal clinic.

Comment

If it's the early years of your marriage, then having miscarriages in the start is quite normal. But since you mentioned that you've consulted your doctor I suggest that you do not lose hope. Miracles do happen and for one thing, I know, my friend had 4 miscarriages during the first 2 years of her marriage and then she faced problems of infertility for the next 8 years. But, she was blessed with a beautiful baby recently so keep trying. It's never too soon to give up. If the uterus starts developing cancerous tumours, then you should be worried as that might require you to go through chemo. Surrogacy IVF even adoption is a good option. Also, you should consider IVF treatments which are very common these days. It's so sad to hear when couples face such problems, and I totally understand what you're going through right now.Do not let these worries take your health away.Take special care of your diet and drink at least a gallon of water a day. Trust me you will thank me. Go on a low carb diet and you will be fine. Take care of yourself.

Comment

Hey there. I hope you're doing good. I'm really sorry for your miscarriages. Having a baby is probably the greatest happiness of the world. And losing it is probably the worst thing ever. I truly feel your pain. Plus you didn't have one mc, you had multiples. You must be very strong that you passed through it. You're truly an example of courage to all the other women. I understand your situation at this time. Well, the thing you're mentioning here that there's some problem with your uterus can actually be more precisely explained by your tests. Every woman has a different internal condition. I remember, My friend's best friend had genital herpes. She suffered too much. It caused soreness and ulcers at her uterus. She was pregnant and was going to have twins when doctors found this. They died in the third trimester because of the soreness and all the infection. It wasn't actually suitable for implantation. She went through so much pain that she didn't choose IVF. She went for Surrogacy. Now she's having a baby boy. So yes you should first get it checked thoroughly. Only then, someone will be able to tell you about the causes and etc. Take care of yourself. Stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X