Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopeless

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hopeless

Hello everyone! I have joined this forum in hope of finding people who can help me out through this difficult and dark phase of my life. I do not even want to eat or sleep. The sadness is taking over me slowly and taking my soul away. I have been married for over a decade now and since the first year I have been trying to conceive but it has never ever worked out for me. It makes me angry that the doctors cannot find out the cause of my infertility. They say that everything is alright with me and my husband if that s the case then why isn't anything working out for me. I have tried IUI, IVF and many things. I take care of my diet, have no deficiency of vitamins, keep a healthy lifestyle but nothing has been of any use for me until now. I want to complete my family and I think I am getting too old for it now. If anyone has any kind of advice for me please do share. Is there any other alternative that I can try in order to get what I have always been wishing for. Life is just getting very depressing for me now, seeing people around me, growing their families just makes me want to cry because I think I will never be able to have one of my own.

• Welcome to WH!

In what country did you have the IVF done? I think some countries have better IVF clinics than others. Places that do a lot of IVF work may have better insights into problems than places that do not do as many.

Also, how old are you?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hey pixie Don't get depressed its part of life i know your condition that you are getting too old for it now. But trust me age doesn't matter you just need to be fit mentally as well as physically Yes i do have the advice for you your should visit the clinic and consult the best available doctors you can make a baby through IVF process easily. yes there are many other alternative that you can try in order to get what you have always been wishing for. Its true your Life is just getting very depressing and it should be because you are going through from serious kind of problem. Wish you best of luck for IVF process. Hope you will get results soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by pixie0909 View Post
        Life is just getting very depressing for me now, seeing people around me, growing their families just makes me want to cry because I think I will never be able to have one of my own.
        welcome to the forum

so sorry to hear of your despair

Comment

• In your other post, you said your were too old?

29 is not too old to adopt
          have you considered adopting?

Comment

• My husband and I were TTC for 4 years. I'm 29, he's 32. We decided after 3 1/2 years, that there had to be a problem. I had blocked tube on the left. So, we opted for IVF. I got a Frozen Embryo Transfer and It Was Positive the very 1st IVF and it was frozen and it was positive!!!!! It has been a crazy road, and I hope I am finally coming to the end of my infertility journey. I am now 23 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby boy and we will be doing it again in 1 1/2 -2 years to get my little girl.Good luck all.

Comment

• Hi you beautiful fellow, I can completely understand what you are going through. You just don’t need to lose hope because this is going to affect you adversely, may it be your body or your marital relation. What exactly is your age? Sometimes doctors can’t even diagnose the problem not causing to the woman to conceive. Have you guys gone through any tests? Well, let me tell you my experience related to surrogacy. I am 35 now with my own baby girl whose 4 years old. I was diagnosed with pancreatitis when I was 28 and this just deteriorated my body function that even if I wanted to carry a baby, my doctor said that I can’t carry a baby because my body wasn’t healthy or nurtured to nourish the fetus. I started looking for options to compensate this incapability of mine and there is when I came to know about surrogacy when I was 31. I and my DH booked an appointment in Ukraine and flew there. My mother’s cousin lives there so we stayed at her place in that span. We were introduced to several expense packages and we chose the standard one. Our proper tests were carried out and after this my husband’s sperm and my egg was introduced into the surrogate mother (we didn’t meet her initially). We flew back, after 2 months we were informed that we are going to become parents and after a total of 7 months we had our baby in our hands. So just don’t feel defeated and gaze upon this option.

Comment

• Hey Pixie! Welcome to Womens-Health. Don't lose hope, try to stay positive. Because if you stay positive then you will stay fit mentally and physically. There is one other way which can help you, and that is Surrogacy. Surrogacy is the best option for you now. And don't worry it's success rate is 95%. Just keep trying hon! You are almost there. Good luck!

Comment

• Hello there!
                  Welcome to the forum dear. In times of darkness, to seek light is the best healthy response. Asking for help when you need it is a sign of healthy behavior. You did a good thing coming here.
                  To yearn is normal. Who doesn't have wishes? Who doesn't try their best to get what they want?
                  Wanting a child is a primitive wish that satisfies the instinct of survival.
                  You have tried IVF but it didn't work out. Do you have faith that the clinic you chose tried everything in their power to help you out with IVF? If yes, maybe you should opt for surrogacy. There is a vast option of clinics.
                  Just don't loose hope. One should never loose hope. It's OK to be disappointed. It's absolutely not OK to be hopeless. Many women who shared your despair and opted fir surrogacy are living a normal life with a happy, healthy child now. Their is hope for you too.

Comment

• Don’t be depress! Keep your spirits high. I know it’s really hard for you think positive but you have to react like that. Age do matters but there many other options still exists that can help you. Failure doesn’t mean always a failure. Go for surrogacy it will be hope with high rate of success

Comment

• welcome to the forum! Hope you get to see more hopes over here. It was quite tough to find words of condolence. Over your failed IUI and IVF. Most of the women in this forum are going through unexplained infertility. and trust me its actually a tough case found. Things are much easier when there is a way out of anything.But in case you are unable to find the cause how one can treat it.a tough battle I must say. I don’t know whether to say this to you or not.because many of you don’t find this way appropriate. Because of allegations and other consequences. But even after all this, I would suggest you look for surrogacy treatment.because most of the infertility clinics and doctors suggest you go for surrogacy after failed IVF.But yes choice is yours.i could only suggest.

Comment

• Hi there hopeless. I am drenched in pain while reading your post. You can always share your pain with us via these forums. Now you said that the infertility cause in unknown. This is strange but it can happen. After failing infertility treatments I would recommend you go for surrogacy. It will fade away the darkness and give you light.You can search these forums for more information and success stories. They will make you more hopeful too.

Comment

• hey sweetie! don't be sad. I can feel the pain you are going through. I really can imagine the hard time you are facing. don't lose your hope. there are many ways to have families. just consult a good doctor. and think about surrogacy. it will really helpful to you. don't give up. it is not the end. I think this is the right time for God to have your family. big virtual hugs for you. good luck honey.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Today, 01:11 AM By jns
                          • Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Yesterday, 01:51 AM By driiols
                          • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

07-19-2019, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
                          • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

07-19-2019, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
                          • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

07-19-2019, 06:25 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Today, 01:11 AM By jns
                          • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
                            I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
                          • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
                          • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
                            Mistress Of All Evil
                            Poor Unfortunate Soul
                            The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          Working...
                          X