• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lump in Abdomen after having unprotected sex..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lump in Abdomen after having unprotected sex..

I have been feeling a lump in my lower abdomen after having unprotected sex. I was supposed to have my period 2 days ago. Is the lump a sign of pregnancy? It has been around a week since. I am 17 years old and can't go to my parents for help.

Not likely Hon. It's too early to have pregnancy symptoms really, if you're just due for your period.
    Where in your abdomen is the lump located? When did it appear, and was any pain associated with it?

Is everything else ok with your GI tract, digestion and all? Any other symptoms?

Are you on birth control or any other meds? I'm assuming not, but wanted to ask.
    Always, always use birth control, and/or protection in the form of condoms, until you're ready for a baby. No excuses.
    Pregnancy isn't the worst possible outcome Dear. Make him wrap it up
    You probably know that, and had an accident, but it must be said. Every time, protect yourself

Hugs. If you're not feeling well, you should be able to call a nurse and speak with them, at your regular doctor's office.

If you see your doctor, you should be able to ask for individual consultation and confidentiality. It may depend on your docs policy and laws in your state, whether they are obligated to tell your parents.

Let us know how you're doing.

Comment

Working...
    X