Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miscarriage? Help me...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Miscarriage? Help me...

Ladies, I know it's not something we like to talk about.

But I need your help in order to hopefully find some peace of mind of what truly came out of my body. I've had mixed opinions from friends and family which is why I am reaching out to you lovely women. Some say it was just a blood clot, others say it was a start of human life.

I'm attaching the photo below of what is mentioned as above. Please, I need your feedback and help to finally get some answers. This photo is exactly how I felt it release from my body. This is raw and 100% in it's natural form.

FAIR WARNING: The image is GRAPHIC. Therefore it should not be seen in public display such as work. Take a deep breath and help me find a peace of mind as you scroll down to the image. <3

Thank you all for your support as I try to figure this out.

• I am unable to view the image, but if you passed something resembling a clot, it was a clot or miscarriage... you'll likely never know. I suppose you could take it to a lab for biological testing.
    It was not a viable embryo, if it was, so please don't stress about it too much. It's a natural part of our reproductive lives.

If you were ttc, I know that may be hurtful, but it's nature's way of taking care of things.

Most of us have passed clots, or something resembling a clot, at some point. As long as you're not experiencing continued bleeding or other issues, there's nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Hey, I can not view the image. You should not sit home like this. Get this tested, it can be a miscarriage. You need to consult your doctor the first thing in the morning. It can be dangerous to stay home like this. There could be other issues as well. Do you feel weak? There is a possibility you had internal bleeding. There are a lot of questions and you will only get peace when you get answers. Obviously, your family and friends are your well-wishers. They, however, are no experts. I had a miscarriage too after TTC for so long that I never thought I would get pregnant. It could be same with you as well. I was unfortunate that I never got pregnant again. Though i am very much satisfied right now. I have a two-year-old baby boy I was blessed with via surrogacy. I wish at least you get your next pregnancy news soon.

Comment

• I really appreciated your post, This would really provide the great information. Thanks for the post.

Keep Posting
        Last edited by jns; 03-23-2018, 03:59 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• MC is not easy to bear but if you are not sure you just take a pregnancy test. Because the HCG levels will still be present in your body. Moreover, it is advised to seek medical help in case of miscarriage or any other uncertainty during pregnancy. Sorry if you lost a baby. I wish for a rainbow baby for you. DO SEE DOCTOR FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.Don't ignore.

Comment

• Hi! Since the cause of most miscarriages is due to chromosomal abnormalities, there is not much that can be done to prevent them. In case of such emergencies or any sign of doubt, it's better to confirm with your doctor and talk to the lovely family members of yours. They will provide you with the right kind of support and guidance.

Comment

• I am read your problem, I am personally advice you, you can consult with gynecologist. He will defiantly help you.

Comment

• you must visit a best gynaecologist for any gynaecological query

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do men secretly wish they had a younger model?

Just curious, and not sure if this is the right section to post but I’m wondering how many men would secretly prefer to be with someone younger and...

05-10-2019, 08:55 AM By Romy
                • Pain during intercourse and zero sex drive

I have never really had a high sex drive but I did at least get horny occasionally in my 20's. I am now 40 and have been married for 13 years. Over the...

Yesterday, 03:56 PM By DesertGirl
                • Clit sensitivity-help!

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old woman in a monogamous long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation. However over the...

Yesterday, 05:26 AM By Sososoconfused
                • Health

10 minutes for a healthy Back!

No one can feel the vulnerability sooner than obviously bad. And if you know the feeling, it is probably a...

05-25-2019, 01:05 PM By Healthskt
                • So nervous about my first pap smear

I posted this on the cancer forum, but it might be more applicable here

I hope I am on the right forum.

I am terrified of

05-24-2019, 02:01 PM By coffeegirl89
                Working...
                X