Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• TTC

Hey Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. I was looking for discussions on TTC. Would love to hear some of the kind words, Good advice and success stories. How was your journey? About how all this started. If anyone of you has been through IVF or surrogacy. Let me add up my introduction! I’ve been TTC for about two years. I’ve been through the stage called ‘unexplained infertility’. Two IVF failed and now surrogacy is the only option left for me. If anyone been through surrogacy procedure. I would love to hear from you about the pros and cons. Whether clinic or some other valuable advice you want to give me. Thank you. XX

• If you use the search function, you'll find some posts. There are some older, tho' still fairly recent posts, that you may find interesting and helpful.
    There aren't a lot of regular posters but they're here!
    Thanks for choosing us to reach out.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do men secretly wish they had a younger model?

Just curious, and not sure if this is the right section to post but I’m wondering how many men would secretly prefer to be with someone younger and...

05-10-2019, 08:55 AM By Romy
    • Pain during intercourse and zero sex drive

I have never really had a high sex drive but I did at least get horny occasionally in my 20's. I am now 40 and have been married for 13 years. Over the...

Yesterday, 03:56 PM By DesertGirl
    • Clit sensitivity-help!

Hi everyone. I am a 37 year old woman in a monogamous long term relationship.

I have always enjoyed clitoral stimulation. However over the...

Yesterday, 05:26 AM By Sososoconfused
    • Health

10 minutes for a healthy Back!

No one can feel the vulnerability sooner than obviously bad. And if you know the feeling, it is probably a...

05-25-2019, 01:05 PM By Healthskt
    • So nervous about my first pap smear

I posted this on the cancer forum, but it might be more applicable here

I hope I am on the right forum.

I am terrified of

05-24-2019, 02:01 PM By coffeegirl89
    Working...
    X