Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could my girlfriend be pregnant? Need answers and help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Could my girlfriend be pregnant? Need answers and help

Hello people! I need your help... we both with my girlfriend using Condoms and pull out method at the same time. We had sex last time 2018-04-06. she got missed her period and It was like 10 days late and we were kinda happy already but at the 3rd day(today) of bleeding it stopped and we started to panic. her period might be late because we used plan b (escapelle) tablet like 4 months ago because we were dumb without protection but now we learned our lesson. so can I get answers? can anybody tell me what's happening? could this be Implantation bleeding?

• It has been exactly two weeks since you two had sex. In that 14 day time period, she has been late 10 days and had bleeding for three days. I am under the impression that you thought her period would start one or two days after sex. Most likely her period was late due to the use of plan b which can throw a woman's cycle off for a while. Fortunately you used condoms and pulling out helps a bit even though it isn't always reliable. I would say it is unlikely she is pregnant but you could have her use a home pregnancy test kit to give yourself a little more confidence.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X