• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I pregnant? Please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I pregnant? Please help!

So the last time I had sex was some time during May, maybe the the 12th. I suddenly started lacking an appetite around the 17th of last month and then that was followed by nausea, dizziness, headaches and fatigue. I took 4 home tests that came up negative (a week and a half apart) and a test by a doctor, but all of them were urine.

I have abdominal cramps and sharp pains on the left side of my body just a bit above my belly button, sometimes my chest hurt (chest, not breast-chest ya feel?), I thought I had started my period today but it just turned out to be more like brown spotting which has never happened to me before. Is it possible I?m pregnate?

When was your period due and when did you have the tests done?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

My period normally comes on the first of every month, the tests were done around the 20th-28th of June.

It kinda did pick up and is a bright red color now but it?s still different from my past periods which are normally way heavier, it?s throwing me off

Comment

Sounds like there was enough time for the tests to be accurate. I'm assuming that you did not have your period around the beginning of June. Claret , atskitty2 , Beautiful Disaster , any comments?
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

If I remember correctly I did, but like I?ve heard stories of some women who still get their period while pregnate so I?m just all kinds of paranoid.

Comment

Implantation bleeding can occur for a pregnancy and might be mistaken for a period. In your case I cannot see all of the tests being negative and you still being pregnant.

Comment

Given the number of tests you've taken (all being negative) it is highly doubtful that you are pregnant. However, it is a little known fact that conception can occur, but then the embryo doesn't attach to the uterine wall. This can mess up periods, can cause you to miss a period, but not be pregnant.

Comment

Thank you both so much! I feel like a goof but it finally put my anxiety to rest.

Comment

Working...
                X