• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i or is it a skipped period?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i or is it a skipped period?

Havent got my period yet. Have been having nausea headaches some bloating heartburn some breast pain more hungry than usual as well. My areolas look lil bigger than normal. They can be at times sensitive. I've been nauseated for 2 weeks now. Negative tests. Blood test came back with less than 5 hcg and urine of negative week ago from this past friday. Why am i still having all these symptoms? Should i retest this week? Not sure what else to do.

Hey! Welcome to WH. First.....WHEW....been there and relate to the stress and worry you're currently under.

Are you on any form of birth control? Have you used anything like Plan B in the past month or so? How late is your period?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

No bc n no havent took that. We use the pull out method. N 2 weeks late.

Comment

If your period is two weeks late, you would definitely be producing the pregnancy hormone by now which would register on a pregnancy test, especially a blood test.

If I didn't start in another week, I'd take one more urine test and if it's negative, I'd chalk it up to a weird cycle.

Are you all trying to avoid pregnancy? If so, I hope you are well read on when you should avoid unprotected sex, etc.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Yea i had planned on takin another test because of the fact im still goin thru all of it and kinda yes and no.

Comment

Working...
          X