Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unprotected sex and weird period

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Unprotected sex and weird period

The past maybe 2 weeks I've been having all the pregnancy symptoms. Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex almost 2x a week at most. I do have irregular periods. I started my period off weird it was light to where I didn't need a pad or tampon then to bright red for 2 days then brown now. It was off and on for the past week. I have been very nauseated and headaches and bloating. My belly feels hard. My boobs are somewhat sensitive sometimes.

My friends say I have this glow to me and my friend is convinced that I'm pregnant even tho I've taken 2 tests both say negative over a week apart..I don't know what to do.

• With two negative tests, it is very unlikely that you are pregnant, but not impossible. Your symptoms are what some women get during their period but they can also be from pregnancy. Maybe another test or two a week apart from the previous test would set your mind at ease. Best wishes.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• I plan on going to the doctors soon and retest. Still haven't felt like myself. Still getting really nauseated mainly at night. So yea. I need to get myself checked out. Bleeding has stopped tho.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Increased warmth inside vagina just prior to intercourse

No matter the woman, I've had this happen in every situation. It seems when every woman is hot and bothered (truly wanting and needing sexual intercourse)...

Yesterday, 05:02 PM By James1986
        • In 6 weeks I'm having a hysterecetomy

Hello everyone. I have just joined this website & I'm looking for a very specific cross section of women. Specifically, I want to hear women's stories...

05-18-2019, 02:41 PM By Maria134
        • Boudoir Photography

Hi there, ladies!

I'm considering doing a boudoir session but I'm nervous. I overthink things a lot so I have a lot of questions.

05-15-2019, 09:15 AM By Pam Brace
        • hello all

hello members of womens-health.

05-17-2019, 07:26 AM By AngelaGoza
        • Just a question

Hey ladies!

Which would hit the g-spot more, a penis with above average girth( but not huge) or a penis with a curve penis?

05-05-2019, 11:57 PM By Wayne8888
        Working...
        X