Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Thought About Becoming A Surrogate Mother? - Discuss

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Have You Ever Thought About Becoming A Surrogate Mother? - Discuss

Surrogacy is a life-changing decision for everyone involved. Are you, or have you ever considered becoming a surrogate mother? Share your story - good or bad.

Even if you've used a surrogate, our users are eager to hear all about your experiences to help them make more informed and conscious decisions.

In fact, this is such an important topic that we decided to write an entire article on it and create this discussion so you can share your own thoughts and knowledge as well!

You can read the full article by clicking here:

www.womens-health.com/surrogate-mother

• Interesting article.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• I thought so, too jns - We often hear stories from the side of the intended parents and their surrogacy journey, but rarely from the surrogates themselves. This article takes an interesting and personal approach to an important topic.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I haven't read the article yet, Chrissy M, but I shall. It is a very interesting topic and one I will learn more about.

Comment

• Hi Popcorn&Candy! (Love your name!) I would be interested to hear your feedback. This was such a fascinating topic to dig into. Surrogacy is crazy controversial right now and there are a lot of naysayers out there who make passionate ethical arguments. But when I talked to women who’ve acted as surrogates, it brought it down to such a personal level. It became clear to me that they see what they do as a true and important calling.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Doctors and nurses were saying that you needed to eliminate or almost eliminate fats for a healthy diet that would control our weight. An Atkins diet...

Today, 08:30 AM By jns
          • Reply to Spider In My Bedroom

Y'all are crazy!! Lol

Today, 05:41 AM By atskitty2
          • Reply to AC7

You're both right lol

Health is defined as the absence of illness or injury; or our condition mentally or physically. I think it's reasonable...

Today, 05:38 AM By atskitty2
          • Reply to The HPV Vaccine: Should You Vaccinate Your Kids Or Not? - Discuss

Oh, I absolutely agree. You would *think* that in the longterm, it would behoove insurance companies to cover something that prevents future cancers (and...

Yesterday, 10:06 PM By Alison H.
          • Reply to Attractiveness

I thought Handsome only applied to men??
            e.g. Mario Lopez is very Handsome (well that's what my wife thinks anyway!)

My wife doesn't...

Yesterday, 09:28 PM By muffin70

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X