Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Pregnancy Dreams: Have You Ever Had Them? - Let's Discuss!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Crazy Pregnancy Dreams: Have You Ever Had Them? - Let's Discuss!

Ever had a pregnancy dream that was so crazy it woke you up? Whether pregnant and dreaming or dreaming of being pregnant, many women experience this!

Dreaming while pregnant or dreaming about being pregnant is something very normal that happens to most all of us. We want to hear all about your crazy pregnancy dreams!

I share some of my own (and others) dreams as well as interviews on the psychology and science behind WHY it happens, in this article.

You can read the full article by clicking here: www.womens-health.com/pregnancy-dreams

• This is such a fun article and I have a feeling almost every woman on the planet will relate.

I have never been pregnant so I can't speak for dreams during pregnancy, but sure can for dreams ABOUT being pregnant. Most of mine seem tied to hormonal fluctuations during the month. But man...I've had some crazy ones. All of which are mentioned in this article, so I must not be so unique after all. Lol!

I've dreamed that I was in labor but didn't realize I was even pregnant and was just in total shock. Another one I have frequently is that I have a baby but lay him/her on a shelf at the grocery while I'm shopping and forget him/her until like a day later at which time I frantically speed to the store in hopes my baby hasn't starved to death (as if no one would notice a baby on a shelf for 24 hours). In my dream, it is always because I'm just so exhausted that I'm totally out of my mind.

Another dream I have is one where I give birth to a fuzzy animal like a kitten. I've always been such an animal lover and such an "animal mom" that I guess this should be no surprise to me. In my dream, I am always sporting this little kitten baby around just like you would a human baby....proud as can be. Lol.

I can't wait to hear some crazy dreams for others!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
    • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X