Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG you guys i have Milky White Disharge!! Answers Anyone Pweeeez

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katty
    replied
    discharge

any guidlines on taste. i found the table most informative

Leave a comment:

• deniece29
    replied
    hey chandlers wish..
    where did you get that table? after looking at it, now im kinda worried because normal for me is strong odor with white clummps

Leave a comment:

• myteddy14me
    replied
    ♥♥♥

Thanx CW Smooches♥

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    Here's something I found, hope it helps both of you.. If you are worried then go see your Doctor but as stated, it seems normal to me.

While vaginal discharge can sometimes be cloudy, your understanding of what's normal needn't be! Discharge is common to all women and helps vaginas stay healthy by regularly flushing them out and maintaining their pH. Most women have some vaginal discharge throughout their menstrual cycle — even very young women who have not begun menstruating can have vaginal discharge. It is common to notice some discharge after using the bathroom or to find wet or dried discharge on your underwear. You can also go exploring and use your fingers to find out what your discharge looks and smells like on any given day. This kind of self-check can be useful — familiarizing yourself with how you normally smell or taste at various times of the month can help you to identify when your scent or flavor is off.
    Here are some key ways to determine if your vaginal discharge is normal or if you have cause for concern:
    Normal
    Cause for concern
    Color
    Clear or whitish discharge (may be yellowish when dried)
    Yellow or greenish discharge, or discharge that suddenly changes color
    Scent
    Mild scent or none at all
    A strong, foul, sometimes "fishy" odor, or a sudden change in odor
    Texture
    Can vary from "paste" like and somewhat sticky to clear and stretchy, depending on where you are in your cycle and whether you are aroused
    Clumpy or lumpy discharge, with "cottage cheese" like texture
    Volume
    Can vary from very little to quite a lot (particularly when ovulating or aroused)
    Sudden changes in volume, particularly if other symptoms are present
    As you can see, it is normal to have some variation in vaginal discharge during your menstrual cycle. In addition, different women can have different levels of discharge. Pregnancy and hormonal birth control methods may also make discharge heavier than normal.

CW

Leave a comment:

• myteddy14me
    replied
    hey cw♥

In re: to the white discharge I'm having it looks like 2% milk lol...really have you ever had this? I'm a bit concerned.???

Leave a comment:

• d001
    replied
    White Dischage and Missed Period

Hi Can anyone advice me. I am trying to get pregnant and i hope this time i am. As i missed my period it should be start on 9th but it's not and i have white discharge from last few days it's not that heavy. I haven't done home prgency test but i booked appointment with my Dr. for Thursday. But you know girls but every mom want to know ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    ahh not true, i'm on here more than anyone else, lol...

But, actually i know some people (3) actually that have taken 4 years, the key is not to stress but relax and just know that it "will" happen, when it wants to, lol..

Keep safe.

CW

Leave a comment:

• myteddy14me
    replied
    lol♥

I wuv you. Thanks for the info. Hey you are always the only one who actually cares enough to answer. Well yeah I am still trying to concieve. I am a bit frightened now that maybe I am infertile. I've been trying for a while and my menstrual cycle is incredibly wierd and off. I guess I can't freak out just yet. Most women spend a whole year trying to get preggos before they do, or so I've read lol. Well chears thank you!!♥

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    You and your wanting to get pregnant, lol...

Don't stress your period went on for way too long and your body is just adjusting, that's all... But by all means, if you want that baby, keep doing the thing,you know...

CW

Leave a comment:

• myteddy14me
    started a topic OMG you guys i have Milky White Disharge!! Answers Anyone Pweeeez

OMG you guys i have Milky White Disharge!! Answers Anyone Pweeeez

I had the longest menstrual cycle ever. I started to bleed on the 25th of september,stopped bleeding this past friday the the 10October. Yeah,, I know...yucky and annoying. But the day after i noticed a white milky-kind of discharge as i was going to the bathroom. I don't know what it means but i know that when you ovulate the disharge is supposed to resemble egg whites. Egg whites are clear lol. So anyway i was hoping one of you girls/woman out there would have some type of emergency advice. I want to get pregnant so if this means that i am ovulating i shoul get to the baby making asap ...right??? HELP!!!
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
  • Reply to Egg Donation

Vanessa R. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like even the screening process is lengthy (which does make sense like you mentioned)...

05-12-2022, 10:45 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to have you had sex outside?

Alison H. I agree with the question you raised! Does tent sex count!? The only time I had sex outside was on a camping trip (technically inside) a tent....

05-12-2022, 10:31 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I discovered the gift of experiences this past Christmas — I bought a few of them for people because I thought it was SO cool. I'll have to look up...

05-11-2022, 09:57 AM By Alison H.
  • Reply to Underwear or not?

I do — but I'm so prone to UTIs (thanks, menopause!) that I'm afraid not to. I USED to skip underwear years ago, but it's been a LONG time.

05-11-2022, 09:46 AM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I struggle to know what to get for gifts

got him wireless ear buds for b'day
    beer making kit & other stuff for Christmas

04-16-2022, 12:08 AM By amy40
Working...
X