Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seasonique and bacetrial vaginal infections

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seasonique and bacetrial vaginal infections

Has any one every thought their birth control was the cause of chonic bacterial vaginal infections? I have been unfortunately getting a bacterial vaginal infection for over 18 months EVERY SINGLE month! It has been horrible. taking a toll on my marriage, on me emotionally, and physically, and financially. Any advice, similiar experiences would be appreciated. Thanks ladies.

• Did you change the pill to a different one 18 months ago?

I know that our bodies can't cope with some things, what about lubricants, seems you are indicating that it happens "once a month"...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Yes I have changed from yaz to seasonique about a year or so ago. I changed from yaz to see if that would help the infections but it didn't help.

Comment

• Wish i had a solution for you, I don't.

I bought the thread up so maybe you can get some answers, like alternatives to the pill for instance to see if that stops it, hopefully, by bringing it up again, someone may have a solution.

CW
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• ive been suffering for about 6 months with chronic bv infection and i was wondering the same this. Im going to go off the pill for a month or two and see if it helps with the symptoms.

Comment

• i've been on seasonique for almost a year and at first it was great and now it's caused me to have a bacterial infection thankfully i just have to finish this pack out and then start a new pill.

Comment

• Do you still have this issue or are you done with this Birth Control? Let me know because I'm having the same symptoms and yes it really stinks.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X