Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unknown

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delta
    replied
    I'm glad u called back & found out.

Leave a comment:

• TJPJLM
    replied
    Molluscum Contagiosum

Called back to the doctor's office today. It is Molluscum Contagiosum. Basically a very contagious disease that stays on hard surfaces for several hours and if I touched a contaminated surface and then myself I could have contracted it. And probably spread it through shaving cuts. It is curable. Though I feel kinda dirty when I am a clean person, it is a definite sigh of RELIEF!!

Leave a comment:

• TJPJLM
    started a topic Unknown

Unknown

I went to the gyno today. He found two small tiny, tiny bumps in my bikini line area. I thought that they were razor burn. He said they looked like a viral disease that I can't remember how to pronounce. The disease is common in children who are in orphanages. He said it was very contagious. He scheduled me for a biopsy next week. Does anyone have any information or name of this type of disease?? I should have had him write down the name;however, I was just in shock. I am baffled b/c I have never stepped foot in an orphanage. And scared of the unknown!!!
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sore on clitoral hood

Hi, im pregnant and for the last week my vulva has been extremely sore especially in the clit area. i have been keeping an eye on it and it seems like...

08-11-2022, 10:38 AM By annom1307
  • Do you fantasize about being with someone of a different race?

I am a black woman and live in South Africa. Because of the history of racial segregation it is very very rare to see a mixed couple. So much so that...

08-11-2022, 05:32 AM By G-Wagon
  • Need advice about not feeling sensation or pleasure

I'm a 39 Male and my fiancé is 40. when we have sex I barely feel any sensation or pleasure. She is also on birth control the patch. We don't use condoms...

08-09-2022, 11:13 AM By netzone23
  • Why cant i see or Feel my clitoris anymore?

Two weeks ago I woke up to a clitoris thay literally felt numb and it felt like it was gone. I touched the nub and there was no good sensation.

08-08-2022, 09:33 AM By Sofa
  • NFP classes

for those interested in NFP classes (natural family planning), there is a search site to help one find classes near where you live
    I put in my zipcode...

08-08-2022, 03:58 AM By amy40
Working...
X