Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

changes in period after baby

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changes in period after baby

I had my first period after having a baby about 6 months ago. I had not had a period for about 18 months after having my daughter. Since my periods have started again they are irregular and more intense. I am not on birth control. I feel like I have high blood pressure during my period and i have headaches now which I never had before. Is this normal? Is this a symptom of something else?

• Hi gaby what a sweet child including you..

I am sorry but you may have confused people:-

I had my first period after having a baby about 6 months ago.
    I had not had a period for about 18 months after having my daughter.
    We need a wee bit of information to reply... *(smile )

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• clarification

You are right, I reread what i wrote and can understand why its confusing. So to clarify: I have been haveing menstrul periods for 6 months now, irregularly. Prior to that I had not had any for about 18 months since the birth of my daughter.

Comment

• when is the woman cycle date the their period. when the the eggs delivered. try to work on the other one. please help me out here. thank's

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X