Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fleshy Bump

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luckyladie88
    replied
    I also think it sounds like HPV. I had warts and that's what they looked like to me.

Leave a comment:

• SAMOAN_LADY
    replied
    It's Okay. . .If it's what I'm talking about.

Is it kinda like a hard lump dat looks like a wart? if that's what it is and it's inbetween ur vagina lips and peehole it's not warts. . .I had that before. . .I don't know what it's caused by but it usually goes away after about a week. You just need to wash it very hard. . .=] so I hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• FlgirlinGa
    replied
    It sounds like Hpv. But, a doc could tell you for sure. I would make an app asap. No need waiting. Your doc needs to see it right away.

Leave a comment:

• alicat
    replied
    could be an ingrown hair follicle, I get them more frequently than I'd like

Leave a comment:

• jewels_216
    replied
    Really??? It's likely that either of us could've had the HPV virus and it's been dormant for 8+ years??? Wow!

Leave a comment:

• Jettpack
    replied
    It's possible, i had the same thing happen in that area and went to the doc a couple weeks ago and was positive for low risk hpv. You or you boyfriend could have been a carrier it can lay dormant for years.
    It's also possible to be many other things though, the doctor should be able to tell right away if it's warts or not.

Leave a comment:

• jewels_216
    started a topic Fleshy Bump

Fleshy Bump

Ok-I know this isnt really related to sex but I didn't know where to post it.
    I recently noticed that I have what I think may be a skin tag in my vaginal area. It's at the bottom of my labia, near my perium. It doesn't itch, hurt or anything like that. I'm just wondering if it's possible that I would have warts or something. I go for my yearly pap test, I've never had sex with anyone besides my BF of 8 years. and it's not very likely that he's cheating on me either. Does anyone else have anything like this? I want to wait to see if this progresses any before I make an appointment with my GP. My BF tells me he thinks it has always been there, he doesn't think it looks like a wart, just a skin tag if its anything.
    FYI-I do shave down there and perhaps it might be a result of a long-term shaving irritation???
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
  • Reply to Egg Donation

Vanessa R. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like even the screening process is lengthy (which does make sense like you mentioned)...

05-12-2022, 10:45 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to have you had sex outside?

Alison H. I agree with the question you raised! Does tent sex count!? The only time I had sex outside was on a camping trip (technically inside) a tent....

05-12-2022, 10:31 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I discovered the gift of experiences this past Christmas — I bought a few of them for people because I thought it was SO cool. I'll have to look up...

05-11-2022, 09:57 AM By Alison H.
  • Reply to Underwear or not?

I do — but I'm so prone to UTIs (thanks, menopause!) that I'm afraid not to. I USED to skip underwear years ago, but it's been a LONG time.

05-11-2022, 09:46 AM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I struggle to know what to get for gifts

got him wireless ear buds for b'day
    beer making kit & other stuff for Christmas

04-16-2022, 12:08 AM By amy40
Working...
X