Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discharge

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Em25
    replied
    It sounds to me like you might have an infection but obviously i cannot be sure. how recently was your last pap test? if i were you i would go for another just to be on the safe side but try not to worry, the doctors will try to help as best they can. us girls seem to have all the problems

Leave a comment:

• boo
    replied
    I'm supposed to be taking it for my UTI, I wouldn't just randomly assign it to myself, lol. I just have to get around to getting my Rx refilled.
    And antibiotics have given me yeast infections before, but the doctors have figured me out better since then, and instead of giving me normal doses do low doses over more time, and that sort of thing. Sometimes I have to take probiotics, but usually a lot of yogurt will help, lol.
    I don't think this is caused by my antibiotics, though, because I ran out a week or so ago when I was on vacation, and didn't have a chance to get more.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    amonia smell... like pee? if your pap was fine,i wouldnt worry.
    if the discharge stinks,it burns when you pee...then i would worry.
    dont take the antibiotics! you could do more damage that way by killing the good flora and fauna inside yourself that keep the bad flora and fauna at bay! leading to an infection. i dont know anything about the patch,but perhaps its increasing your discharge? my discharge thickens when im ovulating too.. that could be it.

Leave a comment:

• boo
    replied
    Oh, I'm supposed to start my period sometime soon (took my third patch off thursday)...but I've NEVER had any sort of discharge associated with that...

Leave a comment:

• boo
    started a topic Discharge

Discharge

OK, I've been google-ing for an hour, with no luck. Nothing seems to fit...

I am 21 years old, and have been sexually active for a year. I'm still with the same person, and both he and I were virgins. We are faithful to each other, so I'm not worried about STDs. I'm on ortho evra patch, but was recently on antibiotics for another of my UTIs.

Last night we had sex, and after I looked and there was a rather large pool of...something.
    I looked at it and it looked yellowish, slimey, and had a very strange odor.

This morning, we had sex again (all we get is the weekends, lol, don't judge). It felt a little odd...not horrible, but a slight discomfort. A little while later I went to the bathroom and noticed a pool of something in my underwear. It was yellow, almost brown/rust tint to it, and had that same odd smell. It's not fishy, I guess more like an amonia smell.

Earlier today, in between sex and noticing the pool, I had a huge pain across my pelvis, the kind that makes you double over, but after a minute or so it went away, and then I was fine.

No itching, no real burning, it's a little red, but....that's it.

I don't know what it is. I recently had a pap which came back fine...

I've read all kinds of articles on all sorts of things, and nothing seems to quite fit. I can't go to my Dr for a while, I'd like to be able to deal with this. I do have 3 months worth of antibiotics, though, lol....so maybe that will help.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Pubic Hair Design

I used to date a chick who was fond of shaving in designs. I could take or leave it, but the joy she got from feeling pretty “down there” made me...

Yesterday, 08:12 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

Nice! We don’t even have kids and getting out of the apartment in favor of a hotel or hot tub can really steam things up for us. I encourage every couple...

Yesterday, 08:10 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to hair loss

Oh man…I’m having crazy hair loss these days, starting about a year ago. My doc says stress is a key factor, but I also started taking vitamin D since...

Yesterday, 08:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

When I run out of cool ideas, I get my hubs a nerdy T-shirt. As such, he’s got about 30 of them....

Yesterday, 07:59 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X