Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to reduce Menstrual Pain?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilduck
    replied
    i bought a dual vibrator and that zaps the cramps and discomfort. clitoral stimulation and even penetration with toys (or partner if he's up for it) are great for easing menstrual pain.

Leave a comment:

• moya angel
    replied
    regular excercise

Leave a comment:

• baroon81
    replied
    how to reduce pain

Originally posted by cosmicblue View Post
    Hi friends, I am lex and i am 25 Years old, i need suggestion from you all that how to reduce menstrual pain, its not like general pains which general gurls do have..it makes me to cry harder.. i see my friends that they dont have so much that kind of but i think i m exceptional, i used meds recommended by doctors but it works when i am using it and it gets reverts when i dont.. please if you have any suggestion advice me please..
    Dear Lex, i have the same problem, this is what i got after research

A healthy diet of whole grains, fruits and pulses is very helpful. At the same time, you need to avoid oily food, non vegetarian food, milk and milk products. Certain supplements such as calcium and vitamin B6 are also particularly effective in tackling PMS.

Calcium: Research suggests that increasing calcium intake can help reduce menstrual pain and PMS symptoms, however, certain lifestyle factors such as smoking, deficiency of vitamin D, consuming excess sodium, sugar, caffeine or animal proteins acceler ates calcium loss — nearly 70 per cent passes right through without even being absorbed by the digestive tract and a portion of what is absorbed is lost in urine. Thus retaining the calcium is equally important.

Leave a comment:

• cosmicblue
    started a topic How to reduce Menstrual Pain?

How to reduce Menstrual Pain?

Hi friends, I am lex and i am 25 Years old, i need suggestion from you all that how to reduce menstrual pain, its not like general pains which general gurls do have..it makes me to cry harder.. i see my friends that they dont have so much that kind of but i think i m exceptional, i used meds recommended by doctors but it works when i am using it and it gets reverts when i dont.. please if you have any suggestion advice me please..
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
  • Reply to Egg Donation

Vanessa R. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like even the screening process is lengthy (which does make sense like you mentioned)...

05-12-2022, 10:45 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to have you had sex outside?

Alison H. I agree with the question you raised! Does tent sex count!? The only time I had sex outside was on a camping trip (technically inside) a tent....

05-12-2022, 10:31 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I discovered the gift of experiences this past Christmas — I bought a few of them for people because I thought it was SO cool. I'll have to look up...

05-11-2022, 09:57 AM By Alison H.
  • Reply to Underwear or not?

I do — but I'm so prone to UTIs (thanks, menopause!) that I'm afraid not to. I USED to skip underwear years ago, but it's been a LONG time.

05-11-2022, 09:46 AM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I struggle to know what to get for gifts

got him wireless ear buds for b'day
    beer making kit & other stuff for Christmas

04-16-2022, 12:08 AM By amy40
Working...
X