Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

period is weird every other week

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinkbear78
    replied
    I think you should ask your dr. u might have an infection.

Leave a comment:

• TWills32
    replied
    Try taking a pregnancy test anyway, just to be sure. Either way, you should see a doctor to get a medical opinion. Other factors can make your period go off schedule, like stress, medications, illness, weight gain, weight loss, ect.

Leave a comment:

• flagrl
    replied
    i dont think so i thought i was then had a regular period. i have no signs of pregnancy except sore bb's and tired but thats it no nausea or anything

Leave a comment:

• TWills32
    replied
    Hmm, I'm not sure, then. Any possibility you could be pregnant?

Leave a comment:

• flagrl
    replied
    yes i have had sex but not in the last month. theres no pain

Leave a comment:

• TWills32
    replied
    Are you sexually active? Is there any pain?

Leave a comment:

• flagrl
    replied
    and its usually 28 days and i'm not on any kind of birth control

Leave a comment:

• flagrl
    started a topic period is weird every other week

period is weird every other week

on the 6th i had bleeding for three days and it was light. it was not enough to fill a tampon and it alsted 3 days. that was 13 days after my regular period. 3 days before i had the light bleeding i had brown discharge then it turned to blood. well it's been 11 days and i have brown discharge this morning again. so it looks like it might happen again. could something be wrong with me?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Pubic Hair Design

I used to date a chick who was fond of shaving in designs. I could take or leave it, but the joy she got from feeling pretty “down there” made me...

Yesterday, 08:12 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

Nice! We don’t even have kids and getting out of the apartment in favor of a hotel or hot tub can really steam things up for us. I encourage every couple...

Yesterday, 08:10 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to hair loss

Oh man…I’m having crazy hair loss these days, starting about a year ago. My doc says stress is a key factor, but I also started taking vitamin D since...

Yesterday, 08:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

When I run out of cool ideas, I get my hubs a nerdy T-shirt. As such, he’s got about 30 of them....

Yesterday, 07:59 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X