Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No period, Should I be worried?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No period, Should I be worried?

Ok, so I am getting married in july, and I am now currently 3 weeks late. I dont know if its because of the stress, my body being weird, or just that I could be pregnant. Who knows any ideas ladies?
    Thanks so much,
    Withered
    Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes and then that way if they get angry they will be a mile away and barefoot

• it could b stress change in eating and resting over take a test to b sure

Comment

• Yeah, I took a test and it was negative but I dont know if it was accurate or not. Who knows. I will take another on tomorrow, I took one a couple of weeks ago, so it may have been wrong.
      Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes and then that way if they get angry they will be a mile away and barefoot

Comment

• try ur best to relax it could b stress i miss my period for 3 months gud thing i was still a virgin

Comment

• Yeah this is true, I just wonder about being a mommy any time soon. I am probably going to re-take a test. so we will see how things go.

Comment

• This is what I think. Some times it is normal to miss your period. Any way I think you should go to the doctor and have them give you a proper test. If it is still - you should talk to your dr. ask why u have been missing your period. try that

Comment

• withered rose, CONGRATULATIONS on your forthcoming marriage, you must be way excited ....

There would be alot of planning going on right now hey, and nerves, etc.... If it comes back again negative? I am banking on all those nerves of looking perfect on a perfect day as to being the blame....

CW
              PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Tink and CW I think that you are certainly right in saying that it could be stress... I have still not had the nerve to take another test yet but I plan to in the morning..... at least later on in the morning lol..... I am a terrible insomniac sometimes and tonight just happened to be the night.... Thank you so much for the replies and everything.... I am totally excited about the wedding in july and I can't wait.

Comment

• I have token plenty of tests my prgnancy test didn't show up potitive intill a month later. Try getting some rest, eat a balance diet and see if there is any changes.

Comment

• Well I think I have found the culprit to my missing period. I have a feeling that I have another UTI..... Mizz I think that you are right about it showing up a month later..... I just dont really know what's going on with me other than the fact that I have never had a UTI other than my last one which was a little more than a month ago..... I am not sure as to why it is comming back.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X