Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is this happening to me!?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anxious1990
    replied
    yea put the problem isnt it becomming darker...its become a bit more plae than it think is usual...i believe it used to be a brighter pink and now it feels a bit irritated...maybe ive been wiping too much when i go to the bathroom so now im trying to wipe from the clit down but just the vulva intead...maybe the less irritation by bruising it will help...im holding out for afew days and then ill see....

thnkx for your help guys....still open for suggestions tho

Leave a comment:

• just_blog_me
    replied
    taken off the web

It is very hard to suggest the cause of a clitoris being deep-shade-of-purple without a pelvic physical examination. But a second home pregnancy test is needed, by all means. However, what you see is probably a normal condition of a clitoris being aroused (congested, with increased blood flow in it, which makes it look like wine-to-purple colored, similar to men’s erection). This condition could also be caused by a chronic yeast infection or by persistent irritation of the vulva, Lichen simplex chronicus or Lichen sclerosus. These should be referred to and treated by a gynecologist.

Irritants that sometimes lead to Lichen simplex include detergents, soaps, lotions, deodorant pads, douches, perfumed toilet paper, as well as certain contraceptives and synthetic fabrics. If a woman's body is sensitive to these products, chronic irritation could develop. In rare cases, a color change of the vulva could indicate a more serious disease due to a sexual hormone imbalance. Moreover, the extremely rare haemangioma could only be a theoretical possibility.

Leave a comment:

• Peacheskreme
    replied
    crazy

to share..i once a while ago used to get the whitish stuff that could be washed off or wiped off too. Its just from vaginal secretions. but if its milky and not cottage cheese looking you are ok.

I cannot tell how how much acidophilus is great for your body. Try taking that in small doses with meals its the natural healthy flora for your body. or eat more yogurt.. see if that helps

as for the color.. i dunno.

at least it doesn't hurt. Don't panic try the acidophilus for a week. usually the first day i take one and its been a while i will feel kinda itchy down there. that goes away and it its a cure for everything including digestion. we need it anway can't hurt.

but yeah after a week check the docotor

Leave a comment:

• anxious1990
    started a topic why is this happening to me!?

why is this happening to me!?

hey i was just wondering if i could get some advice/ help because i really dnt know whats been going on....lately ive been noticing that the color of my clitoris has changedfrom like being a healthy pink to like a muchpaler and i think it also look a little dull as oppesed to kindof smooth and glossy and sometimes it has a bit of white buildup around it that can usually be washed off but it comes back from time to time...and yea the tip of my clitoral hood had also become a bit paler and sortof white- ish...its wierd i know, but i seriously dont have a clue what this means!...helpANYONE!? there is no itching or severe burning but i can feel a slight irritation....
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
  • Reply to Egg Donation

Vanessa R. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like even the screening process is lengthy (which does make sense like you mentioned)...

05-12-2022, 10:45 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to have you had sex outside?

Alison H. I agree with the question you raised! Does tent sex count!? The only time I had sex outside was on a camping trip (technically inside) a tent....

05-12-2022, 10:31 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I discovered the gift of experiences this past Christmas — I bought a few of them for people because I thought it was SO cool. I'll have to look up...

05-11-2022, 09:57 AM By Alison H.
  • Reply to Underwear or not?

I do — but I'm so prone to UTIs (thanks, menopause!) that I'm afraid not to. I USED to skip underwear years ago, but it's been a LONG time.

05-11-2022, 09:46 AM By Alison H.
widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X