Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need your help...please.. please

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisalisa
    replied
    Thanks I think I will try some of the natural remedies. I heard of the Apple cider Vinegar but was told to put in my bath water. I will let everyone how its going.

Leave a comment:

• Lulu
    replied
    Okay, you might want to try some of these natural remedies if the medicines are not working. I'm a firm believer in keeping things natural, so here goes. If they don't work at least you'll have a good laugh.
    How to Soothe Vaginal Itching With Natural Remedies
    Step1
    A few external remedies include: Apple cider vinegar, watered down slightly, with a little crushed garlic mixed it, can be dabbed onto the vagina. If you experience too much stinging, simply rinse with clear water. (This remedy is my personal favorite, as apple cider vinegar is cheap and we use it regularly in cooking).
    Step2
    Wipe yogurt onto the area, or dip a tampon into yogurt and keep it in the vagina for about an hour.Tea tree oil: Coat a tampon with KY jelly, and add a drop or two of tea tree oil; insert into vagina.
    Step3
    Herbal douche: combine equal parts sage, raspberry leaf or comfrey, and mullien, with a quarter part goldenseal. Make a tea with 4 t. mixture to a quart of water. Remove herbs, let cool to at least body temperature, add 2 T apple cider vinegar and 1/4 c. yogurt. Douche every other day, or every day for more severe infections. Boric acid: Fill two 00-sized capsules, insert into vagina, and wait for capsules to dissolve. (This is a strong treatment, effective in treating severe and persistent cases).
    Step4
    Internal remedies includerink at least two glasses of buttermilk a day.Take olive leave extract. This is available in pill form from several online companies and at health food stores.Take slippery elm, known for healing body tissues that have mucous membranes.
    Step5
    Grapefruit seed extract can be mixed with or taken along with the olive leaf extract.Pure cranberry juice, two 8-oz. glasses per day. If you can't stand the tartness, then buy cranberry pills.

Leave a comment:

• lafemelle
    replied
    I am SO sorry...I've been dealing with this exact issue for 14 months now.

I've been tested for all vaginal infections AND stds, everything has come back negative though. I've been treated for a million different things, and nothing works.

It's the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced.

I've been reading a lot about vaginal allergies lately...if that's the case with me it's because I wear pantyliners constantly. So maybe it's something like that? I don't know though, I just began to read about this tonight so I still have to see if making any changes in that respect makes any bit of difference.

I feel for you, though. Words can't describe how awful this is.

Leave a comment:

• Mama Mia
    replied
    Lisa I think you should go for a second opinion this Doctor has run out of ideas or she hasnt hit on the right dx.

Leave a comment:

• Lisalisa
    replied
    I wish it was a simple yeast infection, but I have tried several yeast creams and diflucan and no help...My Doctor also said it doesn't look like a yeast infection....ugh.

Leave a comment:

• Lulu
    replied
    I assume that you have been tested for a yeast infection?? It sounds like a simple case of thrush and you can buy the cream over the counter. You seem to be doing everything else right but it can be passed back and forth from your partner. Sometimes the darn things can go on for months with itching which turns into soreness/redness etc.,

Leave a comment:

• mossifern
    replied
    hello hello

i think also you have to make sure you are only eating good foods like
    fruit and veges/nuts but not much fruit as of the sugar content even though a good sugar.

i would see a naturopath and change your diet to suit these symptoms

get your man checked out as well

could be thrush/red itchy maybe scaling

go hard core on good acidophilous and cranberry even fast if its really annoying you

drench your body in water to wash all away heha

good luck
    xo

Leave a comment:

• WildChild
    replied
    An STI is a sexually transmitted infection.

Leave a comment:

• Lisalisa
    replied
    STI's? Do you mean STD or UTI's. I have been tested for STD's but not for UTI's as I don't have any abdominal pain or urinary problems.

Leave a comment:

• WildChild
    replied
    It does sound like a reaction to something. But have you been tested for STIs? Just to be sure?
    How about your laundry soap? Unscented, dye free? No deodorant products there? Are the pads you use just plain pads, no additives? Don't use any soaps between your legs.

Does benedryl help any?

What ingredients do the various creams and such you used and reacted to have? Look at not just the active but also the inactive ingredients. Any Parabens/ Methyl, Propal, Iso....about 10% of the population is paraben sensitive and the reactions can be nasty. I can't even use chap stick because of it.

Good luck tracking this down

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Pubic Hair Design

I used to date a chick who was fond of shaving in designs. I could take or leave it, but the joy she got from feeling pretty “down there” made me...

Yesterday, 08:12 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

Nice! We don’t even have kids and getting out of the apartment in favor of a hotel or hot tub can really steam things up for us. I encourage every couple...

Yesterday, 08:10 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to hair loss

Oh man…I’m having crazy hair loss these days, starting about a year ago. My doc says stress is a key factor, but I also started taking vitamin D since...

Yesterday, 08:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

When I run out of cool ideas, I get my hubs a nerdy T-shirt. As such, he’s got about 30 of them....

Yesterday, 07:59 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X