Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worried.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried.

I was wondering if anyone has thesame worries, i am terrified because i had my last period on 3/1/09 and its 4/9/09 sill no period. my peroid has never been this late in my life, i am 38 years old, i don't have any children and i am confused. i had cramps on 3/28/09 through 3/29/09 since it has been a routine for me, i knew it was time to get my personal hygiene products and pain killer together. i went to the pharmacy to get everything i needed. i still dont have a period, i dont feel any cramps after the 29th, i have had 2 negative hpt. i have very clear white discharge, no odor.my nipples are itchy, my breasts are bigger and i'm bloated.i dont feel unusally tired.i just broke up with my boyfriend, it hurt but was a releive, so i can't say i am stressed out.i am very forgetful now, i could be having a great conversation and forget what i was talking about.its getting embarassing.i dont know if its dementia. before i wrote about my forgetfullness, i forgot what i was getting ready to write.has anybody been through this ordeal, if yes let me know.

• We've all been through the never starting period at some point I think. Stress can do it. Are you absolutely certain you aren't pregnant?

Get some fresh ginger root. Grate or chop up 3/4 of an inch or so and add it to or make tea with it. If you are a baker, you could make fresh ginger bread or ginger cookies (use lots of the fresh ginger- at least triple what the recipe calls for. Like Alice down the rabbit hole, eat and/or drink. If your period is at all close to starting that should do it within a one to 24 hours. However if you take any blood thinners do be careful as ginger is a powerful natural one.

Try this for a day or so and see where you are. .

Comment

• Thanks a bunch,but f i'm pregnant, i'm i going to have a miscarriage with the ginger remedy. i am just frusrated, its not funny.

Comment

• The ginger won't necessarily cause a miscarriage, I've never heard of it doing so. But if your period is delayed it should start it.

Comment

• okay thank you.

Comment

• Consult an OB-GYNE as soon as possible. Don't delay. Take care.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X