Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

irratic light periods

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irratic light periods

i have come off the pill because i got so that i was not having a bleed during my pill free week.
    it has been a year and my periods are all over the place, i'm not bleeding as such, more of brown discharge, i saw my doctor who referred me to the gynae clinic, i had a interanal and external examination, i had blood tests for polycistic ovary disorder, all tests came back normal.
    the doctor said it is normal, if i'm not bleeding i'm not producing eggs.

i was told if i wanted to have a baby i would have to go to a fertility clinic to jump start my ovaries, but i cannot do this just for period problems.

i'm not satisfied with what the doctor told me, she said there are no further tests to be done, she said it is psychological problems. why is my body behaving like this.

• light periods

i have just started my period 6 weeks after my last, i'm not losing propper blood, just a brown discharge, why is this, can anybody help me, my dr says is normal. i think it's not.

Comment

• Normally my periods are every 28 days not heavy but not that light either if that makes sense and they normally last 4 days tops.

Two weeks i had a period which was bang on time it lasted the usual 4 days but was very light hardly noticeable, but enough to put my husband off having sex with me he doesnt like having sex while i am on.

But 4 days ago 13 days after i started my last period i came on again also very light well the first 3 days was and then today hopefully my last day it was alot more so what is happening???

Comment

• periods

i just had a period and it was a bit heavier and i bled more and it lasted for more days.

i expect my periods will eventually go back to normal, it's just being on the pill for so long it buggered them up.

my doctor thinks i'm right.

i know the pill can regulate your periods and help with hormones but i think long term they cannot be good for you.

Comment

• My period should be due on thursday but i am hoping it doesnt arrive as i had one inbetween which lasted 8 days!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

delete

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
          • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
          Working...
          X