Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cycle

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Na-Na
    replied
    I've never heard that, thus can say nothing about its validity. You should consider consulting a doctor before choosing to get pregnant if this will be your first child, though. It's still perfectly possible to conceive at your age, but the health risks for the child do increase. Strong prenatal care is extremely important if conceiving for the first time at a later point in life. Not to say that it's not important if you've had kids before, of course.

Leave a comment:

• lizzy_09
    replied
    Thanks, CHANDLERS WISH and LanaBear. I will take that into account. Is it true that if your period arrived late as a teenager, it will also end late?

Leave a comment:

• LanaBear
    replied
    Absolutely! There should be no reason why you cannot have a baby at 39.

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    Hi Lizzy, 39 is still perfectly fine...

Get a blood test to see how strong your still swimming so to speak, eat well, and look after yourself...

CW

Leave a comment:

• lizzy_09
    started a topic Cycle

Cycle

I had my first period at 16, now I'm 39, can it be possible that I can still have a baby at a late age?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

delete

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
  • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
Working...
X