Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP, IM aroused all the time, tender breasts and am moody

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katsaly
    replied
    What you are experiencing is probably just due to your body trying to stabilize after the Implant came out. It might take a bit of time, but it doesn't sound too weird. All those symptoms you describe sound like pregnancy symptoms, but you must remember that when you are pregnant it is hormones that cause a lot of those symptoms, so it's probably hormones now. Give it time and things will even out and you'll get your period again.

Leave a comment:

• Isabellacat
    replied
    I've been like this for the past week. Today was the worst.....stayed in bed half of the day feeling nauseous, and dealing with cramps(Period should be coming soon).Felt aroused all day yesterday too

Hope you feel better tho, sending some **hugggz** your way.

Leave a comment:

• sweetpea85
    replied
    check out fertility charting (just Google it). It can tell you all about how to tell if you're fertile or not. I recommend charting if you're not on birth control...or even if you are. It's always, always good to know what your body is doing and how it reacts to things.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Jubilee_cherub
    replied
    its probably that hopefully my perioud might start! that would be good news! i just wanna feel like a normal woman. I hate this. because i don't remember having a perioud i don't remeber what i was like.

Leave a comment:

• Na-Na
    replied
    I seriously doubt you're feeling pregnancy symptoms. The nausea maybe, but the rest don't typically show up until the pregnancy is a little further advanced. Has anything else in your routine changed? It could be your body getting ready for ovulation. If you don't normally skip periods, it can be a strain on your system when you have one after a few months. As I said before, it could also be a hormonal imbalance. When I came of BC for the last time I was fine for about a month and a half, and then my system spent a very confusing week sorting itself out. For many people it takes a while for their bodies to regulate, especially after long term use.

Leave a comment:

• Jubilee_cherub
    replied
    hormone imbalence

I had my implant out june 30th

unprotective sex sunday 16th and monday 17th august?

I feel

the feeling aroused is wearing off and i feel heavy and nausious.

is my perioud coming?

You can't have sypmtoms of pregnacy so soon after intercourse can you?

Leave a comment:

• Na-Na
    replied
    Sounds like a hormonal imbalance of some sort. Have you tried talking to a doctor? That really is usually the best option. Even if you can't make it on for an office visit, calling and explaining whats happening could give them an idea of whether or not you need to schedule a visit for testing.

Leave a comment:

• HELP, IM aroused all the time, tender breasts and am moody

Help whats wrong with me
    100.00%
    Im aroused all the time!
    0.00%
    whats wrong with me

I can't cope with the way i feel atm

i just come of a mental health drug like months ago called quatiapine and floxatine. I had my implant removed. Its been 2 months and I ain't have a perioud so i don't know if i am infertile.

I had sex for the first time in ages yesterday so i can't be pregnant. i din't have sex a lot before that cos i didn't feel the need to.

but now im constantly aroused and frustrated. Im masterbaiting regular cos my partner can't keep up he can only do it once a day! It been going on 2 days!

i don't understand whats happening with my body and im scared

I have autism and don't really understand emotions too well but i know i never used to feel like this and its doing me head in!

am i ovulating or summit. i dunno is it my body saying im gonna go on me perioud? raaaa

why are my breasts tender? im terribly moody.

please help me any women with experience of normal
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

delete

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
  • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
Working...
X