Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RePhresh, anyone else used it?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RePhresh, anyone else used it?

I recently brought this product to help my thursh problem (or whatever i have, not sure if its thrush) anyways im not sure if its working, it seems to have stuck everything to the walls of my vagina but im not sure if its meant to do that or not. I've read the leaflet a few times and it doesnt explain how its meant to work...any ideas?

P.s i know this product exists is australia not sure about the rest of the world
    Last edited by acerousme; 10-18-2009, 02:16 AM. Reason: merging

• Hey there, I have never used RePhresh, but Im moving this to the gyno section as I feel you may get more answers there!!
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret

Comment

• Thank you, i was unsure where to post

Comment

• I just bought some rephresh a few weeks ago--still kind of hesitating on actually trying it--but the leaflet that came with mine said this: "RePhresh adheres to the walls of the vagina and stays there for at least three days."

I researched the product a LOT before buying it, and all the reviews I read said it would stay in your vagina and start coming out as what LOOKS like a discharge after 2 or 3 days. And I'm warning you now, from what I've read the discharge looks very similar to a yeast infection, so if it looks like that's what's happening after a couple days don't be alarmed!

Comment

• Lol im so glad you posted that! I did heaps of research on it to and i waas aware that it clings to the side but it didnt mention that there would be this discharge. I think its gone now, not sure coz its that time of month. Other than that i dont know if its help my symptoms. May i ask the reason you bought it?

Comment

• I bought it because I've had a mysterious yellow discharge and irritation for almost 2 years now but several doctors haven't come up with an explanation. At my last visit my doctor wondered about pH imbalance so I bought some RePhresh, but from what I've read it works REALLY well for the women who use it but if they **ever** stop taking it their symptoms return immediately. And I'm looking for a more sure, permanent solution to my problem...that's why I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

• I've been doing some research and i have this funny feeling i might have BV not sure yet, but seems to be probable. RePhresh doesnt seem to be helping that. I just cant figure out what i have its driving me up the wall

Comment

• Yeast infections..AHHH!

Hey all, I am having serious yeast problems. These have been going on for some time now. I just started taking Represh Pro-B a couple weeks ago and I am not noticing any changes. I still have the white milky discharge and occasional itching. I just feel helpless. I am going to continue taking this supplement in hopes that it works.
                I have tried the vaginal creams but they seem to make it worse by giving me bacterial infections. And, I have tried the Diflucan but i have taken it so much it seems I am immune to it. I wear cotton underwear, I don't take baths, I don't use any soaps to wash my vagina, just water. I use unscented tampons, and I do not use latex condoms. I am a very clean person. I just feel so exhausted. This has been going on for more than a year. Every week it starts back up. I can't afford to keep going to the doctor and have them tell me I have yeast infections all the time.
                Has anyone else taken Represh Pro-B? And has it worked for you? Is there anyone else out there who ha recurring yeast infections?

Comment

• Gosh IIIIII have started having recurring yeast infections!! Man this is so annoying!! Am I going to have to live on antibiotics now? Blarggghhhzssdghdkjg. I also don't have access at the moment to this product y'all are talking about.

I wonder if my boyfriend could be part of the cause, re-infecting me every time?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

Yesterday, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
                  • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

Yesterday, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
                  • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
                  • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
                  • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                    however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
                    however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
                  • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
                  • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
                  • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
                  • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
                    We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
                  Working...
                  X