Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RePhresh, anyone else used it?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mes T
    replied
    Gosh IIIIII have started having recurring yeast infections!! Man this is so annoying!! Am I going to have to live on antibiotics now? Blarggghhhzssdghdkjg. I also don't have access at the moment to this product y'all are talking about.

I wonder if my boyfriend could be part of the cause, re-infecting me every time?

Leave a comment:

• HelplessinCincy
    replied
    Yeast infections..AHHH!

Hey all, I am having serious yeast problems. These have been going on for some time now. I just started taking Represh Pro-B a couple weeks ago and I am not noticing any changes. I still have the white milky discharge and occasional itching. I just feel helpless. I am going to continue taking this supplement in hopes that it works.
    I have tried the vaginal creams but they seem to make it worse by giving me bacterial infections. And, I have tried the Diflucan but i have taken it so much it seems I am immune to it. I wear cotton underwear, I don't take baths, I don't use any soaps to wash my vagina, just water. I use unscented tampons, and I do not use latex condoms. I am a very clean person. I just feel so exhausted. This has been going on for more than a year. Every week it starts back up. I can't afford to keep going to the doctor and have them tell me I have yeast infections all the time.
    Has anyone else taken Represh Pro-B? And has it worked for you? Is there anyone else out there who ha recurring yeast infections?

Leave a comment:

• x.st.angel.x
    replied
    I've been doing some research and i have this funny feeling i might have BV not sure yet, but seems to be probable. RePhresh doesnt seem to be helping that. I just cant figure out what i have its driving me up the wall

Leave a comment:

• lafemelle
    replied
    I bought it because I've had a mysterious yellow discharge and irritation for almost 2 years now but several doctors haven't come up with an explanation. At my last visit my doctor wondered about pH imbalance so I bought some RePhresh, but from what I've read it works REALLY well for the women who use it but if they *ever* stop taking it their symptoms return immediately. And I'm looking for a more sure, permanent solution to my problem...that's why I haven't tried it yet.

Leave a comment:

• x.st.angel.x
    replied
    Lol im so glad you posted that! I did heaps of research on it to and i waas aware that it clings to the side but it didnt mention that there would be this discharge. I think its gone now, not sure coz its that time of month. Other than that i dont know if its help my symptoms. May i ask the reason you bought it?

Leave a comment:

• lafemelle
    replied
    I just bought some rephresh a few weeks ago--still kind of hesitating on actually trying it--but the leaflet that came with mine said this: "RePhresh adheres to the walls of the vagina and stays there for at least three days."

I researched the product a LOT before buying it, and all the reviews I read said it would stay in your vagina and start coming out as what LOOKS like a discharge after 2 or 3 days. And I'm warning you now, from what I've read the discharge looks very similar to a yeast infection, so if it looks like that's what's happening after a couple days don't be alarmed!

Leave a comment:

• x.st.angel.x
    replied
    Thank you, i was unsure where to post

Leave a comment:

• acerousme
    replied
    Hey there, I have never used RePhresh, but Im moving this to the gyno section as I feel you may get more answers there!!

Leave a comment:

• x.st.angel.x
    started a topic RePhresh, anyone else used it?

RePhresh, anyone else used it?

I recently brought this product to help my thursh problem (or whatever i have, not sure if its thrush) anyways im not sure if its working, it seems to have stuck everything to the walls of my vagina but im not sure if its meant to do that or not. I've read the leaflet a few times and it doesnt explain how its meant to work...any ideas?

P.s i know this product exists is australia not sure about the rest of the world
    Last edited by acerousme; 10-18-2009, 02:16 AM. Reason: merging
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

You're not dumb to love someone like this - we feel what we feel, and it can't really be helped. I do think it's important to be real with yourself about...

Yesterday, 10:01 AM By Kayla Lords
  • Reply to Crystal Dildos: Kitchy or Kinky?

I can't imagine using a crystal dildo but I would definitely buy one I found particularly beautiful (whether I displayed it or not).

My concern,...

Yesterday, 09:55 AM By Kayla Lords
  • Reply to Crystal Dildos: Kitchy or Kinky?

I don’t think I’d want to use any porous material like crystal (or wood, or anything organic) as an internal sex toy. But it might be a fun thing...

Yesterday, 04:18 AM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

Hi there, I’d just like to point out that relaxing and staying in the moment is essential for sexual pleasure. Focusing on specific achievements, whether...

Yesterday, 04:15 AM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

I don’t think you’re dumb — people fall in love every day with folks who will break their hearts for one reason or another.

You mention...

12-02-2021, 03:20 PM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X