Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vagina too tight and dry

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vagina too tight and dry

HI
    I am 28yrs old and been married since 1.5 yrs.
    My problrm is that I have a very tight vagina. It makes the penetration impossible.Also have a problem when my vagina goesn't get wet.Though we use gel now, but still i feel that it should happen naturally. So dry and tight vagina is my biggest problem.Please help me on this.

• Originally posted by prerana View Post
    HI
    I am 28yrs old and been married since 1.5 yrs.
    My problrm is that I have a very tight vagina. It makes the penetration impossible.Also have a problem when my vagina goesn't get wet.Though we use gel now, but still i feel that it should happen naturally. So dry and tight vagina is my biggest problem.Please help me on this.
    Has this always be a problem for you? Does he perform adequate foreplay to get you in the mood?

Comment

• no , we don't have adequate foreplay, though i have spoken to him about that. But the thing is that even if i apply gel , i am not able to insert a finger after a certain point. It sounds very wierd that when a penis can penetrate, why can't a a finger.?

Comment

• tight vagina

you just need to relax more. There are a lot of muscles called pelvic floor muscles that can tense up. As for wetness, you wont get wet when your nervous.
        Last edited by womens-health; 03-27-2007, 10:19 PM. Reason: outbound links are only allowed in your signature unless you are a gold member

Comment

• There are excellent physical therapist that specialize in this area. They have plenty of things that help greatly. I wuld conntact your gyn for a referall to one.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X