Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

itchy... helppp!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itchy... helppp!!

for some reason i keep on getting reoccurring yeast infections. this is probably my 3rd or 4th one. the other ones that i had were treated and went away fast. this one does not have all of the symptoms that the others did though. this time im only itching on the inside and when i pee... it itches soooooooo bad! but i just dont know what it is... im being treated for a yeast infection from my doctor with pills, cream, & im using over the counter medication but its been over a week now! im not sexually active so i doubt it could be an sti or anything. any ideas as to what could be causing this?!

• Read The Yeast Connection, check out the web site. You probably have a systemic yeast overgrowth, the vaginal yeast is the tip of the ice berg then. It can compromise the lining of your gut (in women and men) and lead to leak gut syndrome which can cause a host of problems that you might never even associate with yeast. If you've taken antibiotics that can give it a chance to simply take over.

I've dealt with it before and am dealing with it now, although not a severe case. It needs changes in diet and may require medication to assist your body in clearing it out and getting it under control.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X