Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly question....

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly question....

Okay, I might just be being the paranoid one, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
    Whenever my boyfriend and I have sex, we always use a condom. Last Friday, the condom slipped off and we didn't know it, and he did ejaculate without one on.
    On that day was on day 16 of my cycle (starting counting on the first day of my last period). Today I had some minor cramping, and then I had some bloody discharge. It wasn't my normal period though.
    Last time my period was a week late and normally I'm pretty regular.
    Okay, I gotta ask the question... what do you think the chances are of me being pregnant? I haven't had symptoms at all... Thanks guys. Just a little worried.

• When are you supposed to have your period and in general how long are your cycles?

It's hard to say because not everyone ovulates at the same point their cycle. I generally ovulated around days 15-17. So really, it will come down to that. Chances? Again, hard to say.

Don't hesitate to test if you end up being late.

Comment

• My cycles are usually right around 28-30 days. So if I start counting from the first day of my last cycle (which was late) I should be getting it next week.
      But over this past summer, I got my period and it was really light and it lasted for 4-5 days. Then two weeks later... it came back full force! So my period is usually regular, except every once in a while, it gets thrown off for some reason.
      And usually I'll get cramps just a little before my period starts. Like a half hour or so. But this past time, I had cramps a full week before it started! And right now I'm sitting here with cramps.
      So confusing! ugh!

Comment

• I start getting crampy a good 4 days or so before I start. Hopefully, this just means you will start soon!

Comment

• If you don't get your period on time, take a test. If this same situation happens again, there is always the 72 hour window to take Plan B.

Comment

• Yes, me too definitely. My boyfriend feels horrible and I swear he is more worried than I am. But I just keep telling him it isnt his fault that it slipped off. The poor thing is a wreck.
            Cross your fingers.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X