Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think somethings wrong..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think somethings wrong..

Please please bare with me and read..I'd like some advice before I go to a doctor. Thanks girls

Well I'm 19 years old, and a virgin.
    Recently my boyfriend just got me a vibrator because I've been asking for one It's not a big one though. I'd say it's normal size. About 2 fingers width and about 5 inches long.

Anyway..I've been masturbating for a long time now...but usually through external stimulation. I have penetrated my vagina a lot, but with just one finger. I can never get two inside because it hurts..Trust me I've tried.
    But I have no problem with one..in fact it's extremely pleasurable with just one finger.

Well I decided to try out the vibrator a few days ago..and have been trying ever since. I put PLENTY of lube on it, but it just will NOT go in. The head part goes in, but I can't get the rest of it in without thinking something is going to rip. It seriously hurts a lot...
    I'm not sore afterward or anything, but it just feels like if I keep going, that my vagina will rip wide open.
    From what my friends have told me, it shouldn't hurt that bad. Yes a little discomfort, but not a ripping feeling. Am I right?

So I got concerned, seeing as I can't even get two of my own fingers inside..I knew sex would be a major problem one day if I don't figure out what the deal was.

So I got a mirror and looked down there, and everything seems fine..but..my opening is extremely small. Smaller than a pinky fingernail. Even when I'm relaxed and not tightening, it's that size. And there seems to be something inside that's right on top of the opening.

It's like a small tip of a finger hanging down right above the opening. It has a spongy tecture, and when I insert my finger it doesn't hurt...but THAT'S the part that feels like it's ripping when I try to insert my vibrator. What is this? Is it normal?

I don't know if I described it well enough to give you guys a mental picture..I hope I did because i'm worried. I've read about hymens being too thick and having to be surgically removed, but...if I can get my finger inside with no problem, that shouldn't be my hymen right?

Am I just too tight? I don't know what the deal is, but if someone has some advice or anything, please let me know :/

Oh and I forgot to mention..that spongy fingertip looking thing that hangs down right above the opening..when I push on it, it's right against my pelvic bone..if that makes since. It's right at the immediate opening.

Hope someone can tell me what this is :/ thanks again.

• Nothing is wrong... It's quite normal for some women to be small down there, it will expand given more time, more so once you are no longer a Virgin later down the track.

Your doing all the right things, with lube etc, you may even tighten up without realising it.

Just keep slowly, experimenting....

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• You MAY have what they call vaginismus. It means 'a condition which affects a woman's ability to engage in any form of vaginal penetration, including sexual intercourse, insertion of tampons, and the penetration involved in gynecological examinations'

Dont stress though, there are many ways to fix this! That is if you are suffering from this.
      If you speak to your gyn they will be able to tell you exactly what the problem is it may just be that you are infact small down there and need to gradually get used to things.

Comment

• Well thanks for replying guys
        I thought about vaginismus before...but I kind of ruled that out because..I can insert tampons and one finger without any pain at all.
        And from what I've read, if a woman has vaginismus, even tampons will hurt like . Soo...

Although..Me and my boyfriend spent quality time with each other tonight, lol and he was able to get two fingers in without too much pain. Lots of lube though...
        So maybe I am just extremely small and need to get used to things slower than usual girls.

O well :/

Comment

• And not be scared...

Fear will always close that area to a degree.

Open your mind...
          x.st.angels.x was the thought I was thinking as well, didn't know the name of it, so it's good that you've ruled that out.

CW
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Okay well I have another question :/
            Thanks for answering them so far

Is it normal for my vagina to get REALLY tight while something is in there?
            Like I said before..I can fit one finger in there and it feel great, but if I keep going with it...my vagina gets extremely tight and completely squeezes my entire finger..to where I actually have to pull with a little force to get it out..and there's like..a suction feeling when it comes out if that makes sense.

Uhm..so is that normal?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X