Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irregular periods&Getting Pregnant

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irregular periods&Getting Pregnant

I'm 20 years old and I've always had irregular periods, use to be I'd get them every 3-4 months and they only lasted a week. My last period was a month and a week long it was aweful now, two weeks later, it started again... I think it's just hormone changes and I've started eating better so I've gained a little weight which i know can affect your periods. But can I get pregnant while all this is happening?? up until i started my period again I thought I might be with the back aches, cramps, sore breasts, etc but now im figuring im not. but then talking to my mom and my grandma they both bled during their entire pregancies, so I'm not sure what to think... Any ideas?

• Well, if you are having sex and not using protection, then yes you can get pregnant regardless of the patterns of your periods...

Comment

• take a test and see what it says....i also thing you should see a doctor if you have had periods that last that long, maybe they could give you something to regulate your periods again.
      ive not had a bleed in 7 weeks and im not pregnant but just changed birth control...maybe the birth control (if any) your on might effect them
      x~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy......Her heart!~x

x~the wench~x

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X