Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my period only lasted 2 days! help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my period only lasted 2 days! help!

i started my period monday 12/7 and it was as heavy as it normally is the 1st day. then the second day it was a little lighter. by wed morning i was barely bleeding. and today i have not bled at all. could i be pregnant?

i have had unprotected sex twice in november. both times he pulled out. and one of the times we used a condom most of the time. other than that i was being protected.

• its highly unlikely with you having some sort of period..see how it goes next month and if its the same and your still worried take a test of head to the docs!
    x~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy......Her heart!~x

x~the wench~x

Comment

• i took a test and it came out negative. but i have been feeling a little sick and have back cramps. my period has never been that short before.and wearing a tampon gave me sharp pains. shouldi take another in a few days?

Comment

• Wait a week and take one first thing in the morning.

Comment

• Could have just been a hormonal glitch from stress or something. If the pain is gone then I would just wait the required time and take a pregnancy test. Most won't work until 7-10days later and my doctor only considers them accurate after 2 weeks of pregnancy. If you have any continued pain see a gynecologist. It somewhat concerns me you had pain from tampons since it could mean a problem with your reproductive organs but if the pain goes away after your period then I wouldn't worry.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X