Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed Period, Negative PT???

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed Period, Negative PT???

Hello all, I hope someone can help me a little?

I am 37 years of age, within my normal BMI, exercise on a regular basis, eat a normal diet, had a tubaligation (spelling) 13 years ago, and work outside about 2 hours every day.

I am on day 35 from the start of my last months cycle (November 12th) and not cycle yet??? I took a Preg. Test yesterday morning (negative), and one this morning (negative).
    Now for my cycle, it is always 23-26 days no fail, on one occasion two years ago it was very painful and was only 17 days from the last one, but has been normal since. I have only missed a period three times in my life and they were all pregnancies. I have not been sick, I do not feel any pain, no od discharges or oders. The only thing that I have noticed different is that I get an upset stomach some days, but that could be what I have or have NOT eaten. I did have a headach for a couple hours a week ago, but none since??

I cannot afford to see a doctor right now, but if there is any notion that I may be pregnant, I should since my tubes have been tied, I have heard of some people saying that it could be a tubal pregnancy???

If anyone can shed a little light, I would appreciate it so much!!

• Have you been feeling any pain on either side?

Comment

• missed period, negative PT

at the time I was supposed to be starting my cycle, I had the slight cramping and my breasts were a tad bit tender, but it all went away after two days. I have thought about the stress issue, but I am happier, healthier and more life fullfilled now than what I was a year ago. I did have a final exam that had me worried for a few days, but once I finished it and got an A I felt real good. I have had stress in teh past that would make most peopel cringe with fear and never missed a cycle over it!!

Thank you for responding.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X