Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 weeks missed period, neg test!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MizzMona
    replied
    Missed Period

Ok my last post was on Dec 30 about my period being 6 weeks late but after being given some medication to make a period occur. I got my period on the 31st of Dec. Ok, so now here is another month and no period. I havent rushed off and took a preg test but I have very sore breasts. Im very confused Ive never had any mixed signals like this before. Any sugg

Leave a comment:

• LanaBear
    replied
    Try not to stress about it. That can delay your cycle. Other than that, I'd go back to the Dr since the meds haven't helped out.

Leave a comment:

• MizzMona
    started a topic 6 weeks missed period, neg test!!!

6 weeks missed period, neg test!!!

I have recently became frustrated with my menstrual cycle. My LMP was Oct 22. Ive had 3 tests done, 2 home preg and 1 doc office. I dnt have any preg symptoms. My past preg Ive had the worst symptoms but now I dnt have any, so I really dont knw what to think. Im not trying to get preg but im just worried. Ive never had a problem with my menstraul cycle so this is very unusual. The doc prescribed me some meds to make me have a period but it still havent arrived. I dnt know what else to do. Any sugg
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X