Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 year old and need urgent help !!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 year old and need urgent help !!!!

hi,

im 15 years old and still a virgin, but i remember about 2/3 years ago doing pe, i fell and ever since then ive not been normal

'down below' i started getting off putting smells and discharge, i thought it would go away but noticed it would not,
    ive been worried about going to a doctor and worried about telling my parents,

recently i started getting a brown dishcharge quite sticky looking. it still smells

my periods are very irregular and only come when they feel like, please help me, it would be nice mee actrually getting close to a lad xx

• by the way, i also get white sticky bits too, might be a bit muchh but i need all the help i can get x

Comment

• at least somebody help me

Comment

• i don't know your parents but, sometimes parents understand more than u think. try talking to them. i wish i could help you more than that.
        sigpic
        Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airmans Sweetie View Post
          i don't know your parents but, sometimes parents understand more than u think. try talking to them. i wish i could help you more than that.

thank you for a reply at least someone has tried, i ont exactly feel comfortable speaking to my parent what if she is ashamed knowing i have problems but no one else does. what would the doctors think ??

Comment

• u know that is a very common feeling. heck i'm 21 years old & still embarrassed to go have my check ups. it's hard to talk about, i have a hard time talking to my husband about it lol. it's natural to feel ashamed, but the truth is, this is ur health! if you know u didn't have sex & this happen because of some other reason than that, u r being honest when u tell ur doctor or parents. as a teenager i never wanted to talk to my mom about it. it akward lol. but again it's ur health, just tell them the truth, even if they don't believe u, just remember that u know it's true! this could b something minor or major, but it is better to know then be left untreated!
            sigpic
            Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

Comment

• do doctors have a confidential rule they have to follow, and also would it be possible '' or stupid '' to ask for a girl doctor, what do you think they would do, i have many other problems that worries me to so i have a low self esteem, would the above be possible ??

Comment

• umm as far as confidentiality, i'm not sure i knew wen i lived in texas, they have one, but i'm not sure if u have to be of a certain age. u could always call the doc, not say who you are & ask wat their policy is. that way u know & they have no idea who u r. & it's perfectly normal to have a female doc do that. some offices require it. i have had both male & female ob's & i like the female more because it's embarrassing already, but females seem to put me at ease. they understand better wen u tell them how something feels cause they themselves have probably felt it at once, where as a male, he can't feel the same thing a woman does, sure he may have a degree but he himself has never felt the way u do. woman r more compassionate it seems. low self esteem can really make things harder for someone than they should be (been there b4!) but i have found the best way to raise low self esteem & confidence problems is to face ur fears head on. if something scares u...face it. most of the time it ends up that it was really nothing to worry about. all these feelings r normal
                sigpic

Comment

• What you would be best off doing is going to your parent.She will either be able to tell you what's wrong,and help you get rid of it,or she can schedule a doc appointment. OBGYN's deal with all sorts of women issues,and I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time they have heard a story like yours.

But you did mention you have had brown discharge and have irregular periods? May I ask when you first actually started your period? And your last period? Seems to me like that discharge was just a try for starting your period.it has happened to me.It happens when you have irregular periods.And if your cycle has been thrown off or it is leveling out,discharge may happen.

I've heard that if you use perfume body wash to clean that area down there,it may thrown off the balance and can't change the smell of your vaginal discharge.If you do use perfume soaps,try using a simple dove soap or maybe even just simple warm water.I've stayed away from using perfume body wash in that area,and I've never ever had a problem.

Good luck sweetie!

Comment

• In young ladies, who are not sexually active, bacterial vaginosis may be caused by strep or by bacteria introduced from the anus due to improper hygiene (wiping) after bowel movements.

Or by wearing g-strings, the nylon rubbing against you.

It's very common and has nothing to do with STD's or the likes... It's a form of thrush which your Mother would definately understand. I believe that if not all women, most have experienced that in their life.

It's bad bacteria that needs to be corrected back into good bacteria.

Tell your Mum you have a bad case of thrush, probably from tight jeans, or nylon nickers and you need to see a Doctor to clear it up.

She will definately understand that.

CW
                    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X