Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnancy scare! please help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy scare! please help

So, I am on YAZ Birth Control and have been for over 9 months now. I always take my pill on time, the latest I have ever been is about 2 hours. This month I have been pretty bad about taking it at 9 p.m. every single night. Also, I forgot to take my pill one night, and I took it at 11ish the next day, and then took the normal one at the right time. I have not had sex since I took the pill late, because I was worried they would be ineffective. Now, I had sex with my boyfriend about a week before this happened and he pulled out. I had not had sex with him since my last period. Now, my period is late. For about 2 days I had a light pink/brown discharge. I am now a week late, and I took a pregnancy test this morning, and it was a digital one and it said "Not Pregnant". Is there any possibility I'm pregnant? Am I taking the test too early? Please help. Thanks!

• i wish i could help but im only young and hardly know anything my self,

im having trouble with a discharge aswell, but im still a virgin.

Comment

• i took yaz for nearly 2 years, i never took it the same time every night & i was fine. only thing was the first year i took it i had a few scares, but i figured out real fast that while i was on yaz i never start the same time each month, i was always a week early or a week late. so the times i was late i got scared. this may or may not be the case with you. but i think it was cause of the yaz & cause 2 years later me & my hubby r still baby free. a for the discharge i am not sure. hopefully someone on here can explain it
      sigpic
      Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X