Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no period for 6 months

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no period for 6 months

right guys i need help!!!
    me and my fiancee have beeen trying to coneive since we moved into our own home however i havent had a period in 6 months and the doctors have been neither use of an ornament am at my wits end and dnt no wot to do... can i still get pregnant even tho i havent had a period in ages????? xx

• Hello there welcome to the forum

Is it possible that you are pregnant because its been that long since you have had your period?

Comment

• God works in mysterious ways, so they say..

Your periods, you haven't had them in 6 months yet, your Doctor is none the wiser, as to why.

So, your off the pill? You guys don't use a condom? You have no birth control?

What birth control were you using 6 months ago?

It does take time to adjust if you were using one, not usually that long though...

Stress that is really "strong" can stop them.

But, I think we need to know exactly "what the Doctor said over no periods for 6 months"...

And what you were doing 6 months ago for birth control.

Also, how long have you know this Doctor? Just a first visit?

It will help, but as x.st.angels.x also pointed out how are you certain that your not, because, he/she said so? Each month equates to a new beginning, you may not have been but you may be now....

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• You need to find out if you are ovulating. Buy some ovulation tests and take them during random times of the month.

It would probably be a good idea to start charting you BBT. Start reading up on how, when and the benefits of doing that.

You may need to induce a period either naturally or with the Dr's assistance through medication.

With my first, we tried for about two years before I finally caved on went on fertility meds.

Comment

• PCOS?? ask your doc to send you for a blood test and a scan. we was trying for over 4 yrs with my son. would have 2 or 3 months with no period. always in pain and really bad cramps, weight gain, hair in unwanted areas and mood swings. sound like you?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X