Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Towards the beginning of December 2 marks appeared near the bottom of the Labia Minora. The picture below shows what it had looked like at the beginning of December.

(EDIT)

The 2 areas are very itchy and at times can sting. If they are squeezed they can bleed and some times puss. This has gone on now for about a month and the symptoms have just gotten worse and the condition has worsened. Below is a more recent picture taken to show how the size has increased.

(EDIT)
    I do not know what this is and before going in and seeing a doctor I was hoping that some one here could possibly give an idea on what this is or maybe some things that I could try on my own before I go into the doctors.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 01-05-2010, 07:56 PM. Reason: This site does not allow those types of photos

• I did view the photos but unfortunately, this Forum doesn't allow "body parts" to be shown.

You really don't have any choice, you need to see a Doctor and very quickly... so it doesn't worsen.

I suspect you have some form of STD, the swelling could be an STI but the fact that you have what appears to look like "warts" as well as what appears to look like "scabbed sores", I think this will be the case and you need treatment. Nothing we can suggest is going to help that.

In the meantime, have regular hot baths and try to keep the area dry and don't shave it will agravate it.

Good luck... I am sure that you will be fine once treated.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I definately think you should see a doctor soon and sort the problem out especially if this has been happening for over a month.

Comment

• Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Such issue should not be delayed.

You must refrain from any skin to skin contact with another person until a doctor sees you, first for your sake and for the other person as well.

Take care.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X