Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

ok so i had my period this month but like 5 days later i started to spot its a light pinkish color and this never happen to me before

• Perfectly normal. Our cycles will change at the slightest breeze I swear.
    Has anything in your life changed recently? Exercise, diet, stress? Have you had unprotected sex? Are you on birth control?
    If you're worried about being pregnant, take a home test just to be sure.

Comment

• yeah me and my boyfriend dont use condoms i know its way stupid def when i am not on the pill, i was going to go on the pill but i didnt like how it made me feel so i stoped taking it and me and my boyfriend had sex like a day after that

Comment

• If you are not prepared to have a baby make sure you use some sort of protection

Comment

• Get a pregnancy test. That light pink bleading can happen when you get pregnant, it happens when the egg plants into you, you can get that as a result... expecially if your not on birth control you should deffenantly check.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

Yesterday, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

Yesterday, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
          • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
          • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
            however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
            however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
          • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
          • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
          • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
          • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
            We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
          Working...
          X