Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure my clitoris is normal

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure my clitoris is normal

This is kind of embarassing but earlier today I pulled back the clitoral hood to have a look at what my clit looks like. I was thinking it would look like a little red lump, but it looked like a long piece of skin inside the hood and looked like it was kind of folded over at the top, kind of hooked.... what should the clitoris look like? Could I have something wrong with me... could I be injured i.e. could it be split at the top (I have no pain or abnormal bleeding). Im talking about the actual clitoris, the bit inside the hood...

• The clitoris can actually expand and contract, and it is more likely to look like a little red bud during arousal. But it doesn't necessarily have to.. clitorises can come in different shapes and sizes.

As long as it doesn't cause you any pain and you're able to feel sensation, it's most likely nothing to worry about.

Comment

• As long as it works you're fine.

Comment

• Thanks for your posts, I guess Im just worried its either grown abnormally or that im injured or that I have some disease but I probs need to calm down about it lol

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

You're not dumb to love someone like this - we feel what we feel, and it can't really be helped. I do think it's important to be real with yourself about...

Yesterday, 10:01 AM By Kayla Lords
        • Reply to Crystal Dildos: Kitchy or Kinky?

I can't imagine using a crystal dildo but I would definitely buy one I found particularly beautiful (whether I displayed it or not).

My concern,...

Yesterday, 09:55 AM By Kayla Lords
        • Reply to Crystal Dildos: Kitchy or Kinky?

I don’t think I’d want to use any porous material like crystal (or wood, or anything organic) as an internal sex toy. But it might be a fun thing...

Yesterday, 04:18 AM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

Hi there, I’d just like to point out that relaxing and staying in the moment is essential for sexual pleasure. Focusing on specific achievements, whether...

Yesterday, 04:15 AM By Wednesday L.F.
        • Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

I don’t think you’re dumb — people fall in love every day with folks who will break their hearts for one reason or another.

You mention...

12-02-2021, 03:20 PM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X