Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed Period

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed Period

I posted a few days ago about brown discharge, but have noticed it's more like brown spotting. I was suppose to get my period, and never did. I'm still having the brown spotting. I've been on the pill for about 5 years now and never experienced this. I took a pregnancy test which came back neg. I know there are several things that can cause your period to be missed as in stress and a lot of exercise. I was wondering even though I'm on birth control, can I still miss my period completely for this month and is this spotting replacing my period?

• not to sure ive always been like clock work even tho your test was negative maybe you should get a blood test done by your doc to make sure
    sigpic To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

Comment

• the spotting could be your period...if its the same next month and you have another neg test then consult the doc incase you have an infection or something.
      x~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy......Her heart!~x

x~the wench~x

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X