Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Menstrual Cycle

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menstrual Cycle

so question .. i dont know if this is easy to figure out but .. my period started on the 21st of Jan and ended around the 28 .. can u tell me when it will be safe to have sex ... or when ovulation will be so i wouldnt have sex until it is over???

• I have moved your post so it becomes its own thread. I have responded to this question in your last post. Do a search on birth control, i dont recommend practising unsafe sex if you are not ready to have a baby.

Comment

• i'm not sure what birth control to get .. i already take these pills to regulate my hormones (a thyroid problem) and well i'm 19 and i dont want to be taking to my parents about this ... so i dont know if it is safe for me to be taking any more pills

Comment

• Thats a question for your doctor, schedule and appointment and they can give you all the information you will need then you wont have to worry about falling pregnant

Comment

• If you aren't on birth control, really there's no time when it's safe to have sex, no matter where you are in your cycle. Use a condom if you aren't ready to have a baby.

Comment

• thanks alot for the advice

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
            • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

I haven't read any documentation on inflammation related to birth control pills. The risk of blood clots is well documented especially among smokers or...

10-20-2021, 01:15 PM By atskitty2
            • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I can completely relate. I remember having sex facing an un-curtained hotel window (we were pretty high up near the top floor) overlooking the Detroit...

10-19-2021, 08:48 PM By Alison H.
            • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
            • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• matebook 14

One easy way to transfer your apps - From Social Media, Banking apps to News Apps and many, many more - contacts, data, files and photos from your old...

Yesterday, 01:59 AM By cikoxob
            • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
              however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
            • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
            • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
            • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
            Working...
            X