Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question....Please Answer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question....Please Answer

on the outer lips of my vagina I have this weird white-ish small bump....it has been there for a long time and won't go away... i am a virgin and I am not sexually active, so it can't be an std....what is it?
    can someone tell me what it is? or how i can get rid of it?

• how long has it actually been there...i've had similar problems but htey go away after about a week and a half. it might be like a pimple. here's what someone from this website told me. use clear alcohol (not liqour alcohol...rubbing) and use it to make the bump rise and that way it'll go away faster. but if it doesn't seem like a pimple you should ask a professional.

Comment

• Hi It could be a white pimple or a wart or a mole

i've had a little wart on my outer lips it prob will go away after awhile
      otherwise go see the doctor.

Comment

• it could molluscum, i have that. its like a small bump that is white. The doc told me that it goes away on its own it may take up to 4 years. u can get it removed cuz itz very contagious. personal contact can passit or swimming pools. etc.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X