Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hole between vigina and rectum.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole between vigina and rectum.

I am new to this. I have an embarrassing problem. I think I have a hole or rip between my vagina and rectum? Can this really happen? I have an Gynecologist appointment in a few weeks but I am so embarrassed to tell them. How can I tell them? Does anyone have any advice?
    Thank you
    sweetpea273

• I am having the same problem, it started about a week ago and I called my dr. they called me in a yeast infection med. But this issue is much worse than the normal yeast infection. The problem started when my husband and I were about to, well you know, my vagina was dry and he began intercourse and it burned like hell and has every since. I have used over the counter vagasil for the irritation, but it is not getting any better. To make matters worse I got a mirror and started trying to see what the issue was and then I noticed bumps, really like the ones you get from ingrown hair. I do shave so maybe thats all that is. But this is driving me insane and not to mention hurts so bad.

Comment

• is it like a HOLE or a cut? Because I had a cut that resembled a paper cut a little while back. I just let it heal and it's fine now.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X